the other way around.

yedamie_02

8,000 likes, 2999 commentsyedamie_02 : i said i would do it           COMMENTSpanda_jihoonie: woah there buddy my bestie just became unholy 😩🙏🏽    kimjunkyu_3: you said a little property moment 🔒😎     yoon_puppy: ok wait how is this still up?...

yedamie_02 : i said i would do it
           COMMENTS
panda_jihoonie: woah there buddy my bestie just became unholy 😩🙏🏽
kimjunkyu_3: you said a little property moment 🔒😎
yoon_puppy: ok wait how is this still up?
not_yoshinori: @dobby_o this you?
dobby_o: HSHDHD DELETE THIS RN

YEDAM POV

INCOMING CALL: SOSO_BBY
Y-YEDAM J- JUNGHWAN

J- oh you answered
Y- well im bored because doyoung is sleeping so i answered
J- would you like to hang out soon?
Y- ok friday i have plans with doyoung the rest of the week.
J- ok that sound good!
Y- where do you want to go?
J- the movies?
Y- ok when do you want me to pick you up?
J- we can go around 3pm!
Y- ok see you tomorrow i have to go get doyoung
CALL DISCONNECTED

DOYOUNG POV:

i hear junghwan yelling and jumping so i go near his room to see what he is happy about. i put my ear up to the door and i hear " im hanging out with yedam oh yeah~ wait should i try in kiss him the middle of the movie? YES I NEED TO GET HIM BEFORE DOYOUNG DOES" oh shit. i dont think i was supposed to hear that, but in glad i did, i go to my room to get changed before yedam comes. as im leaving my room to eat something junghwan comes out and says "oh hi" and i try to hide my anger towards him due to the fact that he is trying to kiss yedam tomorrow but luckily right on time i see on my phone.

    INCOMING CALL FROM: YEDAM ❤️
Y-YEDAM    D-DOYOUNG

Y- im outside baby~
D- ok ill be right out

                THIRD PERSON POV
Doyoung heads out into yedams car, as doyoung is walking out he turns around and see's junghwan smiling at his phone texting someone so he turns back around and see's that yedam is also texting someone. so he hurries into the car and yedam get startled and puts his phone away. doyoung turns to him and says "hand me your phone" yedam looks at him in shock and says "w-what why" doyoung is started to get angry due to the fact that yedam seems to be hiding something on his phone so doyoung say's "give it to me or im leaving this car" he instantly grabs it and hands it to doyoung. Doyoung says to him "who were you texting because remember today is only for you and me." yedam realizes that doyoung and jealous so he starts to drive with a cheeky smile when an idea pops into his head, what if he tries to get doyoung over his limit by making him jealous?

YEDAM POV:
i turn to doyoung and i say "you know that junghwan has been really close to me lately and im starting to like it" doyoung turns to me and he looks like he has horns coming out of his fucking head. he says to "pull over" what the fuck is thinking?! but of course i have to listen to him so i pull over and he says "get in the backseat so i can beat the shit outta you" i am in shock because who knew he has this much power so i listen to him and climb to the back to the car. he stares at me and mind you im so scared what is he going to do, WHAT IF I DIE RIGHT HERE. before i think any further i feel his head in my neck. i know what happening but i let it because who wouldn't, its a beautiful man and im a simp deal with it. i say between heavy breaths "oh so you are the jealous one now? he replies back "well if you wouldnt have been talking about being touchy with someone else then i wouldn't have been jealous". i knew this was going to be the reason so i replied back "baby~ lets go we have somewhere to be" he gets off of my neck and smiles "ok then lets go"
he hopped into the front seat. in my head im thinking how the fuck did he go from basically horns coming out of his head to a literal angel?! i hop into the drivers seat and i drive to our date