together

dobby_o:

6301 likes, 540 comments dobby_o: i knew you were the one

dobby_o: i knew you were the one. ❤️
-
-
-
- @yedamie_02
COMMENTS....
panda_jihoonie: as long as you are happy. im happy too <3
dobby_o: ily ❤️
kimjunkyu_3: TOOK YOU GUYS LONG ENOUGH but congratulations!
     not_yoshinori: wait yedam come home crying yesterday i assumed something bad happened i guess not 😳
  robasahi_12: i left FOR 2 WEEKS AND I MISSED THIS?!
yedamie_02: ❤️
                   LOAD MORE.....

                      DOYOUNG POV:
Now i can say that yedam is finally my boyfriend. I didn't think i was ready for a relationship until the day i admitted i liked him. Today is going to be our first date sense we have become official and i have to admit i am scared or anxious i cant tell the difference im just overwhelmed of the thought that yedam is my boyfriend now. *HONK* oh shit he is here what do i do. "DOYOUNGIE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE" i here jihoon yell from the kitchen, im so scared how do i act in front of him normal right? RIGHT?! "ok coming!" i come out off my room and wave at jihoon as a sign of goodbye. i take a deep breath before opening the door.

YEDAM POV:

whats taking him so long? i wait a little more to be patient because he is my boyfriend after all. doyoung? my boyfriend? boyfriend? boy friend? friend boy? im still in shock that he actually said yes to us being officially a couple. i look at the door to see if he is coming any time soon and then i see the door open as i see him come out i think to myself "how did i get so lucky, he is literally an angel" my thoughts get interrupted by the door opening "hello my doyoungie~" i say to him as he enters the car "hello yedam how was your day? he says back please this man just asked about my day and i already want to marry him. i turn to him and he says "are you going to drive? YOU KNOW WHAT LETS GO TO THE PARK THE FIRST PLACE Y-mkm" i interrupted him by kissing because i just couldn't help it

                    DOYOUNG POV:
i feel yedam's lips on mine i smile into the kiss and slowly kiss back. he pulls away and says "sorry baby i just couldn't help i missed you so much" i look at him lovingly and say back "i missed you too but we are here now so lets go to the park, so we can do the first thing we did when we first hung out" he looks at me and say's "thats a great idea baby" yedam turns to the steering wheel and drives off. i look out the window and just look all around, i'm so happy i get to have jihoon an amazing friend and yedam an amazing lover. while looking outside the window i feel yedam put his hand on my thigh but i don't mind. we arrive at the park and we both get out as i yell "first one at the top of the hill wins!" we both go running up but yedam wins because he pushed me so he cheated but its ok he gave me a loser kiss after. we sit down watch the sunset, made jokes, kissed, laughed, and just over all had fun together. "im going to go get corndogs doyoungie no cheese right" how does he know already we only got corndogs once and he already knows!? he is a keeper. i nod and he leaves to go get us corndogs i slowly get bored and go on my phone and as i scroll threw instagram i assume its yedam and look up, but i don't see yedam instead i see a guy a little taller than me come up to me and say "hi uhm my name is hyunsuk and i think you are really cute can i have any of your-" he gets cut off by a guy saying "he has a boyfriend and i am that boyfriend and i shall tell you that he is mine and mine only and i will not be sharing because i don't like sharing things that i own you can go" and of course that guy is yedam.

YEDAM POV:

i get our corndogs and head back so me and doyoung can eat together like we did when we first met. I am half way there as i notice a guy going up to doyoung you can tell her is nervous so i know exactly what he is about to do so i quickly go up to doyoung to make sure he doesn't have time to give this GUY whatever he is asking for. right when i get there the guy is in the middle of asking doing for his number so i say "he has a boyfriend and i am that boyfriend and i shall tell you that he is mine and mine only and i will not be sharing because i don't like sharing things that i own so you can go and look for another cute guy because as i said this one is mine" this guy looks at me in shock and just says "i just wanted to know his number so we can become friends" i look back at him in the same expression and say to him "we all know where the 'just friends' leads don't we?" i pull doyoung away and we go sit on another hill, "what was that!" doyoung says to me in a stressed voice "what was i supposed to do? let this GUY get your number and then you end up leaving me for him? no no no that cannot happen"

   MIGHT DO A NO NO SCENE NEXT CHAPTER 😳 OR IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS IDK BUT IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY THESE PAST TWO DAYS SORRYYYYYY!