Chapter 1: New Relationship, New Rules

After everything that had happened to the detective and being kidnapped by her boyfriend's psychotic twin brother, Michael, and despite Lucifer not being able to say the words "I love you". She knew deep down that her beloved Devil actually did. She knew words were words and that actions were all that matters to her. At any given opportunity when her and her lover had any free time the two love birds were all over each other! It was like she was compelled to not be able to think about anything else but him. Chloe was in the very same room that she and her fairly new boyfriend last talked about the return of his invulnerability and mojo. Although she was in the room putting away last night's evidence and sorting them out making sure everything was in its place; date, time, and case ready to go into archives when it came to that. There was a knock on the evidence room door.

"Come in." Chloe called out not even thinking about it and was just about to open it when she accidentally pushed the door out as the person on the other side pushed in, causing the door to hit them in the nose in the process.

"Ow! Bloody hell." As soon as she heard the thick clear British accent and choice English profanity and she immediately knew it was her boyfriend and partner, Lucifer. Chloe let go of the door hands in a surrendering motion for a few minutes when she was sure he wasn't coming in she hesitantly opened the door again and pulled it in towards her letting him in.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-" Chloe was cut off when Lucifer's lips locked onto hers and his arms wrapping around her. She moaned with satisfaction wrapping her legs wrap him as he picked her up. Clearly, he wasn't wasting any time. Not that I'm complaining. She muses to herself. "Door. Lock it." She commanded authoritatively, jutting her chin towards the door, her Devil of a boyfriend puts her down momentarily and walked to the door, locks it, before returning to her and lips locking on hers again, pressing his body against her, one hand through her long dirty blonde hair and the other tucked securely around her waist brushing it caressingly. She traced her hand down his chest fiddling with his buttons absentmindedly before biting her lip in uncertainty. She couldn't help but think to herself. I know this was so wrong to have sex in the evidence room AT WORK! (Well, I mean you did do it with Pierce, so your point is Chloe? Not to mention you were ALL over Lucifer in 5x13 - so much for no PDA 😂), but I desire for Lucifer so badly! It was like I was whole other person when I was around him; to bend the rules a little bit just for him.

"We don't have to if you don't want to." Lucifer breathed out, slightly out of breath from the feverish kissing, his chest rising and falling heavily. One hand on Chloe's pelvis and stroking her curves whilst his other brushes her long hair out of her face, it was almost like he had sensed her hesitancy and knew how she felt about doing it out of her comfort zone and in places that are not at her apartment or his luxurious penthouse.

"I do want to. But we're at work... what if someone barges in on us?" Chloe questioned doubtfully and a hint of anxiousness in it. She, of course, was mainly referring to Ella; who was the hugest fan of their relationship since they've been working together.

"You have nothing to be concerned about. You just asked me to lock the door. I think you're fine, love." Before she could respond or argue her point home when Lucifer starts kissing her neck. Not on the side that she was ticklish on, but rather moving down to her collarbone again, sucking and gently biting on it. Her boyfriend looks up at the beautiful woman in front of him, his dark brown meeting ocean blue; telling her to trust him, relax, and enjoy this moment. The very same hues that just captivate Chloe to take her to a whole other world other than here! She leans her head back on the wall and her shoulders dropping, an indication of her relaxing taking her lover's advice, a hand thrusting through his dark jet black hair and at the back of his scalp. The way he kissed her softly as well as filling her up with such an ecstatic burning desire. On that note, he was very very, very, very much addictive. Just as he said.