Chapter 4: Goddess Morningstar

Chloe saw everything she had to do on the notepad that she normally uses for work, she knew what to do; because she had been married before, and nearly again when Pierce asked her. Although it didn't make her choices any easier when it came to some tasks of what her fiancé would say all the time: what is it that you truly desire? What she wanted more than anything was to pick something! Okay, Chloe, just think really hard... After thinking hard she got to work filling it out of what she truly desired:

Dress:
Colour: White
Design: ???

Flower arrangements: Roses

Cake: chocolate (of course)
Style: ???

Guests: close friends and family only
Size: Small

Bachelorette party: NA

Note to self: Work on vows

Entertainment:
Singer - song? "Heart And Soul"?" Eternal Flame"? Or a different one?

Need: food stalls

Venue: On a beach (of course)

Decorations: flower (rose) petals on the ground and between the chairs

Officiant - NA (I want one of our friends or family to do it, knowing my future husband wouldn't like that)

The private investigator started writing down names who could do it and had a really good think about it, but didn't know anyone who had a marital license to do that. She groaned in frustration: of course, nothing would be that easy!

"Good morning Detective!" Lucifer greeted, as usual, Chloe looked up to see her partner making his way towards her desk however her fianće clearly saw the irritation on her face. "Not so good then?" He asked despite his question the smug smile hadn't left his face. She shook her head and dropped her hand on her desk in exasperation scratching at her head making her hair flop over her face.

"I honestly really don't know what to style my hair as whether I want it up or down. Not to mention, I can't think of anyone to officiate at our wedding, other than an officiant, but I've already crossed them off the list."

"Well, for one, whatever hairstyle you have I'm sure you'll look more than gorgeous if that's even possible. On another note I can't help but notice how busy my partner has been; not focusing on work as you should Detective? Now look who's the rebel in this relationship."

"Mm. I must admit, I'm getting a lot better than just delving all my problems into work. Plus," Chloe reached for Lucifer's left hand to hold in hers and brushed her thumb over where his black onyx ring used to be rather absentmindedly. "This is more important to the both of us." The love of her life notices the detective's  handwriting on the pad and picks it up with the hand that wasn't preoccupied in hers.

"You were busy indeed." Lucifer repeated again and holding up the notepad making her snatch it from him; feeling embarrassed all of a sudden for being so out of character these couple of days since she said "yes" to Him and tried to be a bit more herself. Which probably sounded a little harsher than she had intended it to be and giving her a serious sense of déjà vu back when she was annoyed at everything Lucifer could possibly do five years ago.