iv

(Sorry it took me so long, stuff came up with my goat and family)

K:

--

When we arrived at the theatre, we decided on the Hunger Games: Mockingjay. While he paid for tickets I went to search for a concession stand. I decided on popcorn and a drink. I swiftly got in line before any other people decided to jump in front of me. I felt someone come up behind me and turned immediately “Oh, hello” I smiled at a trashy looking girl, who was giving me a glare that could turn her into a demon at any moment. “I saw you walking in with my boyfriend” She scoffed. “You must have the wrong person” I said turning on my heel and ordering my popcorn. “No I’m pretty sure I saw you, walking in, with my Zayn.” She coughed.

“Last time I checked he told me he was single, and we’re just friends anyway. Big misunderstanding” I said paying the cashier.

“Misunderstanding? I don’t share with whores, so keep your slimy hands off of him. I don’t want him catching AIDs.” She chuckled.

I was heated by now, not only did she call me a whore, but an STD? Hell no, she had me messed up all the way. “Excuse me?” I scoffed, I told the cashier to wait a minute and I looked at the trashed up girl standing next to me “I’m sorry, I’m a whore, but look at you, you look like a trailer park’s trashcan, and sorry to break it to you honey, I’m 100 percent STD clean unlike you per chance, and to let you know, it’s nearly forty-five degrees outside and you come in wearing a tube-top with a skirt that doesn’t even fit you properly with high heels?” I turned around and grabbed my stuff before looking back at her “Also, I’m pretty sure your eyeliner is supposed to go on the brim of your eyelid and your eye shadow isn’t supposed to go over your uni-brow” I smiled sweetly before walking to find Zayn,

“I see you’ve met Natalia” He noticed looking over at her who was frantically holding open a little pocket mirror checking her makeup. “I have, it was actually a pretty nice confrontation.” I smiled before walking into our theater with him.

A:

--

Harry’s gonna be home soon, and then we’re discussing things, like baby names. I’m so excited but I keep thinking of the negatives, like what if he wants to leave and doesn’t want to help with the baby.

These thoughts keep running in my head even though I’m sure he’d never leave.

Would he?

I got up and started making dinner. I decided I was gonna make White Chicken Chili, since it’s a favorite of both of ours and we haven’t had it in a while.

As soon as I started frying the chicken, I heard the door open. “Hello babe” I heard as he wrapped his arms around my waist and he kissed my cheek “What’cha making?” He asked. “What does it look like?” I hummed. He just chuckled and walked into our room. I silently finished cooking as I thought of our future.

I set out bowls on the table, and got out spoons and a ladle to dish the chili out. “Babe,” Harry called out. “Yes love?” I replied turning the burners off. “How about Eli?” He said coming in the kitchen. I smiled to myself “If it’s a boy, then yes.” I replied. “I can’t wait to find out” He said excitedly.