vi

K:

  It's been a week since Aaliyah's accident, doctor told her to rest as much as she could over the next week. Today she and Harry are over for a Sunday dinner,Friday the doctor said she was okay and good to do whatever she wanted.
Aaliyah pulled me into my room to talk privately "What are you doing Thursday?" She asked me sitting on my bed and playing with a string hanging off her shirt. "I don't know, I haven't thought that far" I replied looking out the window "I might mope and lay in bed all day, why?". She smiled "because you haven't gone out there to the cemetery in a while, I think it'd be good if you and me went and reminisced for a while" she finally pulled the string off her shirt. "But the anima-" I started to say before she interrupted me "Me and Harry already talked it out, we both scheduled off for the day and him and Zayn are going to take care of them the whole day. It'll just be me and you like high school." She said as she stood up.
"Aaliyah I haven't seen him since Wednesday, I don't know when he'll be back" I laid on my bed looking up at her. She came over and sat next to me "He'll be back tomorrow." "How do you know?" I asked perking up. I sort of missed him, it's lonely being on the farm by myself. "I just told you I talked with him." She stood up "just let me know about Thursday, you need this" and with that she walked out of the room. I sat up on my bed and thought about it. Maybe I do need Thursday, I rarely do anything for myself so why the heck not? I will. I walk out to the kitchen to tell Aaliyah but I see her and Harry talking so I decide not to intrude on them.

A:

  "Harry, on Thursday I really need you to get along with Zayn" I pleaded as I opened the stove to check on the ribs. "No no no" Harry said slightly pushing me out of the way "you need to relax and let me cook" I rolled my eyes and got out of his way to let him do all the cooking. "I'm literally a month and a half pregnant Harry I can still lean over the oven and check the ribs" I sighed . He's being so protective and I understand why. "I'm going to ask Kylie if I can stay the night Wednesday so we can wake up early and leave. I need to be here by 6:45 in the morning" I said sitting down on the kitchen chair.
  "That's fine, if you stay with me Wednesday, I don't mind, double girls night " Kylie came around the corner smiling. "That's great and I will be here at the ass crack of dawn" Harry said chuckling and leaning down to kiss me.
  "Girls night it is" I said standing up to steal a piece of broccoli out of the salad bowl.

--

Z:

Tomorrow I go home and hopefully all of this is settled. I didn't have the heart to tell Kylie that I was going to do my ex one last favor to get rid of her.
  Sure it was a mistake, leaving Kylie to be with her. Hell it was a mistake just dating Natalia. She was around town with everybody. But Kylie, knowing I took her innocence makes me feel happy almost giddy inside. If I told her where I went she'd probably kick me out and then I'd have to deal with Harry or Aaliyah, and they are not something to mess with.
  I want so bad to tell Kylie how I feel for her but I don't want to mess with anything. She didn't feel nothing is was a one night stand, but to me it was everything. Almost magical. I've never felt this way about someone before.
  "Thinking about that whorebag?" Natalia said taking a swig of her alcohol. I immediately smacked it out of her hand. "Aye take it easy bad boy I was playing" she said glaring at me. "She's not a whore and you know that" I growled while standing up to put my jacket on. "Oh baby don't leave" she said standing up to kiss me. I pushed her away "I told you after this weekend we're no longer together, don't look for me don't call me and definitely don't call me baby again. I'm glad you got me drunk and high because you're breath smells like shit and your teeth look like you've took black putty and stuck it all around your gums." I said walking out the door.
  I got into my rental car and started to head home. Being with her made me regret a lot of life decisions. I was only twenty five minutes away from the farm. When I get home I definitely need to see her.

K:

  After dinner I curled up on the couch as Harry and Aaliyah left. I put on a random show and just watched. Ten minutes into the show, a cars headlights came across the curtains. I perked my head up, surely it wasn't Harry and Aaliyah because they would've called if they were on their way back. I got up and peaked my head around the curtain.
  I see someone walking quickly towards the house and open the front door to get a good view. I know how to defend myself if anything.
  Before I knew it the person engulfed me in a huge hug. I know this person, I've smelled this person before. I hugged him back and heard him breathing heavily. "I've missed you terribly " he said hugging tighter. I couldn't help but feel happiness inside. He was honestly a good person on the inside and I loved being around him.

A:

When we got home, Harry would not stop talking about our burrito on the way. I was so happy to see him happy, this is honestly different than I thought he'd react. I love him so much and I'm glad I made the decision to be his. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he started our movie we planned to watch.
  "Harry, you have a mission for me" I smirked up at him. "Oh god love what" he chuckled. "I need you to find out how Zayn feels for Kylie Thursday " I winked at him.