•1•

"What do you think?" Jiu questions her fiancee who has a wide grin plastered on her face.

"You look like a goddess" Siyeon breaths out looking at her soon to be wife with eyes sparkling more than the stars.

"What about you yoohyeon?" Jiu's long time best friend yoohyeon gets snap off her thoughts by the sound of her first true love's voice.

"U-uh" Yoohyeon can't even establish words because right as her eyes landed on jiu there was simply nothing to say.

No words could ever express how beautiful her first love is yet she was getting married to the girl beside her.

Yoohyeon's ex girlfriend Siyeon. It wasn't really an ex girlfriend but just a fling. "Yoohyeon?" Siyeon nudges yoohyeon who gulps.

"Yes of course it's beautiful" Yoohyeon half heartedly says smiling tightly at jiu biting her cheeks in the process just to stop her tears from falling in front of her unrequited love.

It was Jiu's marriage and Yoohyeon wasn't going to ruin it even if it means jiu is getting married to somebody else.

Finally the dreadful gown fitting was done and the trio went back to their rooms. "I'll see you on dinner yooh" Jiu's voice was music to yoohyeon's ears and she loves it.

The younger loves how her nickname was solely made for jiu like a wave that flows smoothly.  "Y-yeah" Yoohyeon closes the door after biting her bottom lip.

She crawls into bed tears finally leaving her eyes. Yoohyeon wanted to be happy since the girl she loves was finally going to be the happiest woman alive.

But instead she felt a strong blow on the chest as the gush of wind suddenly feels more heavier and her body suddenly becomes numb.

The pain yoohyeon feels was unbearable. Who was she kidding? Yoohyeon isn't happy. She's selfish she wants jiu she wants to see jiu down the aisle waiting for her.

Jiu jiu jiu jiu jiu everything is all about jiu. "Why you?" Yoohyeon managed to choked out crying herself to sleep afterwards until her sadness drowns her.

Yoohyeon swore she will do everything to make jiu the happiest woman alive and if Siyeon is the answer to her goal.

There was nothing Yoohyeon can do.

Meanwhile

Siyeon was caressing jiu's hair  humming a tune for the older girl. "Your voice is really beautiful" Jiu compliments her fiancee leaving a small kiss on siyeon's jawline.

"Just my voice?" Siyeon jokingly says a smile she was trying to hold back finally plastered on her face.

The older woman laughs laying her head on siyeon's chest. "Everything about you is beautiful my love" Jiu then closes her eyes and starts to drift off to sleep before siyeon could even reply.

The younger of the two giggles as she continues to play with jiu's hair. Siyeon loves jiu and she thinks she's very lucky to have jiu in her life.

And soon it'll be jiu and siyeon vowing in a church to never be apart. How siyeon felt impatient was undescribable.

Just imagining jiu in the dresses she wore. Siyeon felt giddy like a little kid all over again.

"Sleep well my love" Siyeon kisses the top of jiu's head before falling asleep as well.

Yoohyeon finishes crying before getting ready for dinner. She did all her best to try not to impress the older girl.

To not work hard for what she wanted to wear because it wasn't yoohyeon getting married to jiu. It was siyeon.

A knock then was heard behind yoohyeon's door. "It's Dami Can I come in?" Dami's voice faintly heard from behind the door.

Yoohyeon unlocks her door letting dami enter. "Hey how are you holding up?" Dami questions hugging yoohyeon in the most comforting way she can possibly do.

Dami was the only one who knew what she feels for Jiu and Yoohyeon was grateful she has a friend like dami.

"I can't do this" Yoohyeon confesses her voice cracking. She was wearing an oversized hoodie and shorts which dami instantly knew how miserable her friend is already.

Yoohyeon would never dress like this in front of Jiu or any of her friends. "Let it out" Dami rubs circles on yoohyeon's back as she lets out her unsaid feelings through desperate cries and whimpers.

Yoohyeon's heart feeling like it was locked on a cage unable to reach Jiu's. "I'm such a mess" Yoohyeon between cries was trying to form words yet dami still remain quiet.

Holding the taller girl by her waist whilst rubbing circles down her back. Dami can't lie she has loved yoohyeon and admired her from a far but she also knew that yoohyeon is deeply in love with Jiu and she has grew to accept that.

However yoohyeon is the otherwise. In denial, falling in a pit called Despair, feeling desperate it was all overwhelming for the taller girl.

And now yoohyeon is going to see her first love be married to another girl who she had a fling with she was mad, jealous, disgusted, annoyed, depressed but what can she do?.

Dami in the midst of it all was also feeling sympathy for the girl she had loved she can't lie yoohyeon being like this. A mess. Hurts dami a lot but having Handong to lean on.

Yoohyeon was definitely experiencing something more worst. Once everything dies down dami helps yoohyeon get ready showering her with compliments to boost the older's confidence.

"I don't know what I would do without you" Siyeon tells Jiu with a grin. The older blushes pushing siyeon slightly.

"I just helped you with your hair" Jiu shyly replies looking away. "It might be ruined by the end of this day though" Siyeon whispers making Jiu blush a bright shade of red immediately understanding what the younger had meant.

"Yah!" Jiu shouted flustered by the sudden move from her fiance. "I was joking love shall we go?" Siyeon asked offering an arm for her beloved.

"We shall" Jiu replies both laughing at their own acting as they went to where the dinner was going to be held.