•7•

It was the day that the wedding is going to be held. Yoohyeon walks in on jiu's room to see her getting her hair done.

She was already so beautiful in just a white robe. "Yooh?" Jiu side  eyes you to see it was you. "You look beautiful minji" Yoohyeon compliment the latter even tho yoohyeon was letting go of minji.

Her feelings was still intact and it was hurting yoohyeon. "Do I?" Minji questions as her hair was just finished.

Yoohyeon breaths out a wow making Jiu's heart flutter. When did yoohyeon's voice become a attractive jiu questions herself before hugging yoohyeon tightly.

Both their hearts beating rapidly trying to sync with the other. However they both cant get rid of the fact that jiu will and is going to get married and yoohyeon will be alone.

"How was siyeon?" Yoohyeon tries her best not frown from jiu's question forcing herself to answer.

"The bride should not see their spouse before the wedding is that what we believe in" Yoohyeon says poking jiu's nose.

It might be just how close she can get yet she'll take it before hugging jiu again. "Don't be too nervous I'm so happy for you" Yoohyeon was surprised herself how she's such a good liar.

And jiu believes it which was kinda hurting yoohyeon. Maybe because for a few months or years they weren't really interacting like they used too.

Maybe that's why jiu found siyeon? Maybe I'm just late Yoohyeon left minji's room afterwards tears threatening to fall.

Calm down yoohyeon it's not the time to cry Yoohyeon inhales then exhales before going to where Gahyeon is.

"Well if you would look at my date" Yoohyeon smiles cheekily as Gahyeon laughs. "I could say that as well" Gahyeon points at yoohyeon's outfit.

"Dressing to impress someone?" The older of the two questions as the latter shook her head. "Atleast not someone in particular" Gahyeon says a sigh escaping her lips.

Yoohyeon lets out a giggle taking Gahyeon by the hand. "Don't think about that because today I'm all yours" Yoohyeon smiles brightly and all Gahyeon saw was a happy yoohyeon.

Maybe after years yoohyeon can finally mask her despair because behind the smile she wears. Yoohyeon wanted to scream again to stop the wedding to take jiu by the hand and make a run for it but the answers jiu gave her was still clouding her thoughts and even if it hurts her so much jiu's mind cant be changed.

Yoohyeon will love Jiu the same way even if it hurts her so many times but that doesn't mean jiu would do the same for her because her eyes are on siyeon and both of them seem to be very in love.

Speaking of siyeon she had been trying to shake off her nervousness by singing. "You never change" Sua's voice was heard from behind startling siyeon.

"Bora?" Siyeon breaths out. Her former girlfriend who left to go to another country was finally back.

They never officially broke up but siyeon wanted to ask maybe shout as well at Sua.

"Congrats on your wedding day singnie" Sua smiles tightly as siyeon's tears was threatening to fall.

Siyeon's feelings just came hitting on herself like a strong gush of wind hitting her face.

Sua was the only one who knew siyeon's nickname she never told jiu about it which was wrong but she cant also tell her soon to be wife about this on the day of their wedding.

"Jiu looks fitting for you" Before sua left siyeon's room leaving the younger in a mess.

And right as the wedding began. Yoohyeon saw a new girl in jeans a leather jacket and a crop top. Something very inappropriate to wear in a wedding.

Siyeon was looking more bothered than usual but as the doors open and it reveals jiu.

Her thoughts about sua dissolves almost instantly as siyeon and yoohyeon froze as if time stopped for yoohyeon and she imagines herself in the end of the aisle.

Thinking yoohyeon was the one who will take jiu by the hand and vow to be with her till death do them part.

But it soon got crashed into pieces when Yoohyeon finally hears them both say. "I do".

Yoohyeon's legs starts to become weak as she held onto gahyeon's shoulder tightly. Gahyeon didn't know anything thinking it was just from all the standing.

And she didn't mind which was what yoohyeon was thankful for.

Seeing jiu shed tears of joy in front of siyeon. It made yoohyeon want to run.

Just run away from reality and live a life that only jiu and her will be. Without siyeon without anyone.

If only I got you first then I won't be suffering like this
-Yoohyeon

{Hey everyone so I've did this book just for the sake of you know having some sort of comfort lmao because apparently that's rare and it was meant to be just one chapter that turned into an entire story sooo I'll see you next book ;)}

Your Author
~Mysterious🥀