•2•

The dinner was held in a hotel. A very fancy one to be exact a lot of cheers and congratulations from friends.

Both the engaged couple's Family was not yet invited for they have a different venue and date and it was surprisingly Jiu who wanted it that way.

That's because they don't support siyeon and Jiu's relationship as much as her and yoohyeon's friendship.

Yoohyeon and Jiu were both inseparable...in the past but now Jiu felt yoohyeon growing distant even before the following events.

But the older just shrugged it off thinking yoohyeon was probably just having those days.

Yoohyeon in the other hand can't even look at the engaged couple's eyes for the entire dinner she just ate in silence and Jiu was getting bothered by it.

"Love I'll get back late I have to talk with a friend" Siyeon knew immediately that jiu was going to talk with yoohyeon and she didn't mind it one bit.

"Okay I'll see you back at our room" Siyeon then gives Jiu a passionate kiss that Yoohyeon has seen before she can even step out of the door.

Yoohyeon gulps as the lump on her throat was forming. She ran as far as she can outside of the hotel. The suffocating air was making the younger light headed.

She ran and ran until she halted on a small lake. A silent lake with the nature being the only sound.

A perfect place for her to shout. To shout her feelings to curse at nothingness.

To cry her heart out without noticing that the lake was were jiu and yoohyeon first met.

The silence was jiu and yoohyeon's favorite. Yoohyeon being surprised at first that a very friendly person like Jiu likes the silence and likewise with jiu's perspective.

They got along pretty quickly however now Jiu was looking from afar seeing her best friend fall down to her knees crying harshly.

Unable to breath properly from the harsh cries. "Why her? Why her? Why her?" Yoohyeon keeps on repeating this said words hoping someone would answer.

While the latter questions herself who was this 'her' yoohyeon was talking about.

Do I know this her? And why would she hurt yoohyeon this much? A kind of monster is what this her must be Jiu felt a sting in her chest as a tear drops in her eyes.

Jiu have seen yoohyeon cry, break down, and even be depressed but it wasn't this bad. Jiu could sense from a far how bad yoohyeon was feeling.

Jiu is yoohyeon's happiness. And now it's going to be taken away from her. Someone is going to take care of Jiu. Someone is going to be there to see jiu at her worst. Someone is going to be there to make her the most important person ever and that someone was siyeon and not yoohyeon.

"It's not you yoohyeon so move on" Yoohyeon shouts at herself all the pent up anger and frustration from inside of her finally being let out kicking and hitting every single thing she has seen.

Jiu wanted to walk forward. Reveal herself but then again she didn't. She didn't because Jiu doesn't know why. It felt like Yoohyeon wanted to be alone so Jiu storms out feeling so pathetic. 

Jiu barges in their room sobbing uncontrollably. Siyeon had a bathrobe on and was just about ready to sleep yet now she was wide awake immediately taking Jiu to her arms. 

"It's okay love I'm here" Siyeon's soft voice wasn't enough for Jiu and she cried more. She cried because she feels confused. The older felt something she can't seem to figure out. It was like she needs yoohyeon's words and comfort. 

But jiu thinks she was just being selfish and unreasonable. Jiu has to be happy she was getting married and truly she was. WAS. Jiu hates this but as she went and snuggled in siyeon's arms. 

She felt cold. Jiu felt something was missing and that shouldn't be the case. 

Yoohyeon finally calms down feeling somewhat lighter going back to her room only to hear Jiu's faint cries and Siyeon's inaudible comfort. 

A clench on the chest was what yoohyeon felt but she had to grow to accept it and that she will. With the help of time. Eventually she would find someone who will be with her forever. 

Someone that isn't jiu.