•6•

It was almost the day that Jiu and Siyeon were getting married and yoohyeon dressed in a suit for siyeon's bachelor party.

Yep she's going to actually join siyeon in her bachelor party. How ironic. "You look handsome" Siyeon compliments Yoohyeon making the younger laugh.

"Says the one who really dressed to impress" Yoohyeon knew if this makes jiu happy then she'll be as friendly as possible

And not ruin anything more

And not ruin anything more. After the talk with jiu everything was now somewhat fine.

"Hey" Dami approaches the two of them as both yoohyeon and siyeon looks at dami in disbelief.

"What?" Dami questions furrowing her eyebrows.

"Seriously that's so unfair" Yoohyeon whines while siyeon follows

"Seriously that's so unfair" Yoohyeon whines while siyeon follows. "Yeah that looks so good on you even though it's plain what the fuck?" Siyeon complains.

Dami rolls her eyes at the two before entering right behind her the two follows inside the club. Almost every girl has eyes on the three girls taking their sit on the Barstool.

"Strong liquor is always the best" Yoohyeon shouts through the blasted music. "Hell yeah" Siyeon agrees with Yoohyeon.

Dami didn't want to ruin the party so she joins in ordering. "3 Dos Aquis" Dami tells the bartender who nods making their drinks.

"Damn there's a lot of gi- oh hey there" Siyeon finds a woman walking near her. "Reminder you're getting married buddy she's mine" Yoohyeon shots a wink to the girl who was going to get near to siyeon but ended up in yoohyeon's side.

"No fun" Siyeon says shaking her head. The three then takes there drinks letting the girl walk away after hearing their conversation thinking yoohyeon was also married.

"Damn this is really wow" Siyeon blinks rapidly feeling the alcohol already take in on her and keep in mind she's quite a low tolerant.

"Don't go drunk on me already" Dami says as the song changes to siyeon's favorite song. They went to the dance floor letting themselves be free for once.

Meanwhile

Jiu Gahyeon and Handong were at the pool having a can of beer in their hand. "Gahyeon you're still single" Handong bluntly says making Gahyeon pout.

"Yah! You Don't need to say it like that unnie" Gahyeon scoffs afterwards as jiu laughs patting gahyeon's head.

"You'll meet someone just let time take you" Jiu says making the two smile. "It's almost your day unnie how are you?" Handong questions whilst jiu sighs taking a sip of beer.

"Is it bad?" Gahyeon questions worriedly since it was her sister they were talking about. "No i'm just really nervous what if I do something wrong? Or i trip? O-" Gahyeon cuts jiu off with a splash of water on the face.

"You know that needs a good swim right handong unnie?" Gahyeon asked as handong agrees. The three then decided to swim to their hearts content.

Yoohyeon was laughing as they took their final sip the three strutting back to the hotel as if they just got of a karaoke.

Singing in the streets was something dami wouldn't do but she's drunk. And so was yoohyeon and siyeon.

"Baby?" Handong runs up to dami who groans. "Oh my gosh your drunk" Handong takes one arm from dami hanging it on her own shoulder.

"I'll take my sister" Gahyeon was glaring at siyeon as they both left as well.

Jiu was left with yoohyeon. "Gahyeonie~?" Yoohyeon slurred hanging both her arms on jiu's neck. "Okay let's get you back to your room yooh" Jiu helps yoohyeon with heavy breathing she finally manages to get yoohyeon to her room and to her bed.

"I rweally wuv inji and i happy ip miwnji is happi" Yoohyeon then passes out after. Jiu smiles at what yoohyeon had said thinking that she's so lucky to have yoohyeon.

Jiu didn't think too much of it and helps yoohyeon take her coat off her heart beats fast seeing yoohyeon like this.

A blush forming on her cheeks as she unbuttoned yoohyeon's shirt.

Oh my god what the hell am I doing? Jiu thinks to herself as she gets a new set of clothes for yoohyeon and proceeds to dress her again.

She's seen yoohyeon's body before back in their university days even high school but now it feels different for the older.

It feels like her heart is about to actually run away from her body. "Good night yooh" Jiu kisses yoohyeon's forehead before closing the lights to her room then leaving.

Not forgetting to leave a hangover pill and water for her best friend.

As she closes the door though. Jiu places a hand on her chest looking around. Fuck Jiu's definitely screwed at this point.

This feeling will pass I just got to focus on siyeon i'm marrying her for godsake Jiu then enters their room to see siyeon fully dressed and gahyeon running a hand through her hair.

"We have this belief that you cant see the one your getting married too naked until after the marriage so I had too" Gahyeon explains.

Jiu blushes before thanking Gahyeon. "No thank you for taking care of my sister she may not be my real sister but I still treat her like one and cherish her so please keep on loving her as she is Good night unnie" Gahyeon pats jiu's shoulder before leaving.

Take care of siyeon Jiu lays beside siyeon staring at siyeon's face before a smile spreads across her lips.

"Don't worry I will...forever"