•3•

"What a good morning" Handong wakes up with Dami just getting out of the shower. "Hm" Dami just hummed in response combing her shoulder length hair. "Baby is there something wrong?" Handong questions pouting slightly as she got off the bed hugging dami from behind.

"Yoohyeon just seems very" Dami wasn't able to continue when Handong sighs. The chinese girl knew dami's first love is Yoohyeon.

She can't rewrite the past saying that Handong was first before Yoohyeon. No one can ever replaced their true love. Memories will stay intact and sometimes even feelings.

Unfortunately Dami still had so little feelings for yoohyeon yet handong's care and comfort was enough to make Dami forget and the younger was thankful.

To get rid of an unrequited love. It was rare that she didn't end up like Yoohyeon but if Dami can go back to the past she would probably would continue just to relieve yoohyeon's pain.

She would still jump on a a pool of sharks for yoohyeon and still Handong is holding onto dami. "Baby.." Handong's voice wavers as dami faced Handong both her hands on the older's face.

"Yoohyeon is in pain baby and it's not me to just let it be like that I love you and honestly I'm almost done with Yoohyeon just wait a bit longer please for me" Dami's sincerity was very rare.

Because the younger wasn't good with words and it led to handong being in tears as she hugs dami tightly. There was a reason why handong is holding onto dami.

She wasn't hurting herself instead Handong is helping herself and dami be happy at the same time and if that means waiting for dami to fully move on.

Then she will no natter what happens because Handong truly loves Dami and Dami truly loves Handong just not as much as Handong at least for the time being.

Dami plants a kiss on Handong's shoulder trying to calm her girlfriend down. "Trust me baby I'll take care of you as much or even more as your doing now" Dami whispers leaning her head on Handong's shoulder.

"Unnies~" Gahyeon's voice was heard from behind their door both smiled at each other before dami opens the door for their younger friend.

"Why did Handong unnie cry?" Gahyeon asked pouting as she hugs her best friend handong. "Did you two fight?" Gahyeon continued as dami shook her head.

"We just had a heartfelt talk" Dami talks for Handong who agrees with her. Gahyeon smiles nodding her head.

"Well can I borrow Handong unnie for a second?" Gahyeon questions as dami without hesitation nods ruffling gahyeon's morning hair.

"Hey I fixed it you know" Gahyeon says glaring at dami who shakes her head. Handong then gives dami a short kiss on the lips before leaving with Gahyeon.

Yoohyeon on the other hand just woke up with a massive headache. Probably from all the crying she had done in the lake last night.

Getting ready to shower a knock on the door was suddenly heard so with lazy feet Yoohyeon slowly walks towards the door with half lidded eyes and a messy hair.

"Who is i- Oh hi" Yoohyeon smiles tightly at Siyeon who enters with yoohyeon's consent.

"Did you talk to minji yesterday?" Yoohyeon shivers hearing jiu's real name because usually it was only yoohyeon who can call her that.

Once again the depressing feeling resurfaces from yoohyeon as she shakes her head denying the question. "Why?" Yoohyeon questions confused and worried at the same time.

"Are you sure?" Siyeon ask again reading yoohyeon's expression only to see no hint of lie whatsoever. "Yeah is there something wrong?" The younger's question was left unanswered with siyeon leaving the room closing the door behind her.

Did something happen to jiu? Did they fight? Did she run away? All those thoughts were kept unanswered as she tries to shower all her thoughts away.

But who was yoohyeon kidding? Those questions were still left unanswered in her brain and it took her more than an hour inside the shower just thinking about all the possibilities that just increases the anxious feeling yoohyeon has.

"Good morning sunshine" Siyeon closes the door behind her silently seeing jiu was fluttering her eyes open. "Good morning" Jiu's raspy voice was enough to make her remember about last night.

How she found yoohyeon crying. "Love.." Siyeon was holding back herself from asking. She was worried for her soon to be wife. Crying before their wedding day. It made siyeon anxious.

What if Jiu doesn't love me anymore? What if she found someone else? What if our wedding gets cancelled? Siyeon's thoughts was shoved away by herself as she hugs Jiu tightly to reassure herself that the girl below her was not leaving her side.

And Jiu did just that without asking any questions the older wraps her arm on siyeon's waist and her free hand rubbing the back of siyeon's hair.

"Had a bad nightmare?" Jiu's voice was soft and calming making Siyeon sigh on the older's neck. A shiver runs up Jiu's spine continuining to comfort siyeon with her actions.

"Love would you like to take a walk with me?" Siyeon questions making eye contact with Jiu. "Of course let me just wash up real quick" Jiu replies kissing siyeon's forehead before they both get ready.

A walk was a good idea for the both of them. To clear their minds and make good decisions. Both leaving afterwards their hands intertwined with one another.

"So where should we go?" Jiu queries as siyeon glances at her fiancee with a smile she tells. "Wherever our feet likes to go".

Jiu then feels a hit on the chest as she heard yoohyeon's voice from the past as she starts to mindlessly walk.