•5•

The night was young as the six girls laughs everyone was having fun forgetting about their problems for now.

Even yoohyeon who was in despair finally see so little happiness that she was willing to take even if it means getting something worst in return.

Gahyeon Siyeon and Handong were trying to see who swims faster and dami was the judge.

Yoohyeon and Jiu was on the mini bar and the little happiness soon drains out when the younger saw how jiu looks at siyeon as if everything she ever wanted and needed was all in siyeon.

Yoohyeon wishes jiu would look at her like that but who was she even joking? An engaged woman having eyes on someone else most specifically her best friend it was almost no chance at all.

So why was Yoohyeon hoping? Even the slightest chance was enough. "Yooh" Yoohyeon tenses up hearing jiu's voice. "Yeah?" Yoohyeon manages to reply as Jiu glances at yoohyeon.

Immediately yoohyeon saw Jiu was vulnerable. The older tries to hide it but yoohyeon knew better. Years of friendship made jiu an open book for yoohyeon. Something siyeon isn't able to do.

"Can we talk? Please" Jiu pleads as yoohyeon without much thought nods. She didn't want to make jiu plead for something afterall it was supposed to be her week.

And yoohyeon thinks she's ruining everything but who wouldn't react this way? Yoohyeon's first love and best friend is getting married to someone who also had a fling with her.

The two decided to leave the pool area early without getting noticed. They decided to get dressed walking on the lone street with only few cars passing by.

"I'm sorry" Jiu apologizes for something yoohyeon doesn't know of. "For what?" Yoohyeon asked confusedly.

"I know I'm a trashy friend I just threw your feelings away a.." Yoohyeon's hand shake thinking if jiu knew how the younger was feeling towards her.

"And I'm marrying the girl you clearly liked back then I'm so sorry yoohyeon I just...I wasnt thinking of how would you feel.." Jiu was now rambling her shoulders trembling.

Yoohyeon pulls her to a nearby alleyway so that people wont see her best friend this vulnerable.

Instantly hugging Jiu. How yoohyeon missed jiu's warmth. She didn't remember how long it was when she last hugged Jiu and now that she was embracing the vulnerable girl.

They both cried silently and just like the past they both just let themselves cry being comforted with each other's silence.

They both cried harder just remembering the past. It hits them that they both drifted away from each other. Yoohyeon wont go with jiu go the lake and same goes with jiu they both never talked to each anymore and if so for like a day and then weeks or months maybe so years would pass.

"Minji" it was the first time in what felt like forever that yoohyeon called Jiu by her real name. It made jiu's heart flutter which was weird for the older because this feeling was something she always had felt with siyeon and never with yoohyeon not until the following days.

"Y-you called me by my first name" Jiu's voice was happier than before as she tackles yoohyeon to a hug that startled the girl.

Yoohyeon closes her eyes hugging jiu back. If I could make her this happy then I'm satisfied Yoohyeon thought before blurting out.

"Are you sure you want to vow till death do us part with siyeon?" Yoohyeon froze and so did Jiu. Both was flustered by the unexpected question coming out of yoohyeon's mouth.

"Yooh do you not want me to marry siyeon?" Jiu's voice being the most calming and soft tone it always was when it comes to her talking with yoohyeon.

And just like that yoohyeon's feelings resurfaced as she saw jiu's eyes looking at it as if it was the most precious gem.

"I-I don't mean it like that.. I just don't want you to make the same mistakes I did in the past" What yoohyeon said was half true she really did not want Jiu to commit to the same mistakes that yoohyeon did in the past.

Jiu smiles holding both of yoohyeon's hands causing the younger to blush thankfully it was dark in the alleyway so it was not visible to the older.

"Yooh you know you can tell me anything we always do" Jiu reassured the latter who nods biting her cheeks stopping herself from crying again.

"I just want to know. Are you happy with Siyeon?" Yoohyeon asked and jiu being the oblivious one between the both of them answers with a.

"I am she just makes me feel this way that I thought I would never feel when we were in the university finishing college and yooh she takes care of me so much so you don't have to worry so much". Yoohyeon felt her world tore down because jiu was the only life support her world has.

But now it was taken away by siyeon. What did Siyeon do to get a girl like jiu? Yoohyeon questions herself before hugging jiu crying silently again.

"T-then I'm happy for you" Yoohyeon manages to say it in a straight voice but deep inside she just wanted to literally stab herself after feeling multiple stabs to her heart already what more would a real stab hurt?.