Prologue

⋆*┈┈┈┈﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⋆

𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚, a girl with black wavy-haired and kinda grey at the tips of her hair. Her golden-brown eyes always amazed people, because the more you stared at her eyes the darker or the brighter it will be. She's calm and pretty quiet, she hates to argue with people. She's very beautiful and kind, because of that sometimes the girl uses her to get her brother.

Even though she's very calm and quiet, when she's mad the aura around her suddenly changes. That's usually happened to her brother since he always loves to tease her.

Shinomiya Aoi is Aira's twin brother, he's the older one but sometimes people are not sure about that, since he's more childish than Aira and his personality's opposite from her.

It's their second year in high school and they attend Shiratorizawa Academy. They used to play volleyball back in junior high school, Aira even made it to national and won first place. But when high school both of them decided to not join any club and watch the volleyball club from the bench.

Coach Washijou remembers who they were, the twins who used to play volleyball in middle school, he watched one of their games back then. But sadly they tell the coach to keep it quiet, they just want to watch. The coach only knows that they're taking a break from volley, but never knows the main reason.

⋆*┈┈┈┈﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⋆

Hey all! I just want to say thank you for reading this. This is my very first story, maybe there are alot of spelling or somethings, so please feel free to correct me, 'kay?

Also you can support me by following and vote me :')

This story also contain some manga spoiler, Haikyuu and all the characters were not mine, except for the Ocs.

Once again, Thankyou and enjoy guys!! <3