Chapter 5

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆

Aoi POV

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, maybe because it's our first day in new school and she never wants to be late.

School went normal, I'm in class 5. I thought to myself, Aira probably in class 6 since she was smarter than me. I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Shinomiya isn't it?" I saw a pretty girl, she's not as pretty as Ayame, but it's felt so nice around her, little did I know her name is Shiba Koharu, "Yeah, what's up?".

She asked me about which club I would like to join, I told her I'll join the volleyball team, she was surprised and smiled more widely, not gonna lie she's cute.

I'm about to jump in happiness when I heard she was the boys' volleyball manager. But no Aoi, you're not gonna cheat on your girlfriend, I kept repeating that on my head.

~After School~

I walked to the gym with Shiba, she promised to show me the school, so here we are. When we arrived at the gym, I saw the boys running a lap and the coach running with them too, 'This is gonna be fun I muttered to myself. I didn't know Shiba look at me smiling, I can't help myself and smiling more widely.

"Yamada sensei! This is Shinomiya Aoi-san, he wanted to join our team" Shiba-san told the coach, causing attention from the team. "Oh sure, we need more players, which position are you in?" he said kindly, he approaches me and I hand him the form Shiba give me earlier to join the club, "middle blocker".

"Everyone!!! Gather!!" Coach Yamada called the team, "welcome our new member, go introduce yourself". "My name is Shinomiya Aoi, I'm from year 2 class 5, and played as a middle blocker before, please take care of me!" I said loud enough for everyone to hear, and I bowed in front of them.

I noticed someone while we were practice, it seems like he's familiar with me too

I noticed someone while we were practice, it seems like he's familiar with me too. "Hey, are you The Wolf from Miyagi?" I heard someone asked me from behind while I took a break from practice, I sweat drop didn't expect someone to know me. 

"Why are you here?" What is this he didn't even let me answer. "Chile, yes I am when middle school exactly, and we were moved to Tokyo because of a family thing," I tell him. 

He's our ace here, or I should call the top three ace in japan, the one and only Sakusa Kiyoomi. "You're the wolf from Miyagi? Make sense now" Komori joined the conversation between us, "it's a long time ago, I took a break during my first year in senior high school". "oh yeah, where did you attend back to Miyagi?" Komori asked me, "Shiratorizawa" and Sakusa looked at me his eyes widen, 'did I do something wrong?' I asked myself.

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆