Chapter 2

⋆*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆

~a week before they move~

Aira POV

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚, a week before we leave Miyagi, even tho it's still the beginning of the semester and I do not get along with my classmates, I'm pretty sure that I'll be fine, but...

"Aira-channn!!!!", a blonde girl yelled along with staring at the people in the hallway, I facepalmed myself. it's Kiba Rin, my best friend since my first year in Shiratorizawa. "are you REALLY have to move to Tokyo? you're gonna leave me alone?" she said while hugging my left arm and pouting, "I'm sorry, Rin, I have no choice" and I smile at her.

"Woah wait, Ai-chan you're moving out?!! when?!!", I heard the voice and I'm not surprised why this guy's here, along with his friends, we were at the cafeteria a few minutes ago. and the guy I'm talking about is the one and only miracle boy Tendou Satori senpai.

I sighed and face the volleyball boys behind me, "yes I am, my father's job moved there, so I have no choice-" I've got interrupted by sudden move of Tendou senpai hugging me, I'm not surprised about his hugging me, but I know the others do. "Oi, Tendou!! what the hell are you doing hugging Ai like that" Semi senpai tried to move Tendou from me, but I tell him it's okay, while Ushijima senpai just stared at us with his deadpanned face.

"The team's gonna miss you and your twin as well" Ushijima senpai speak up, and I can see- wait... is he.. smiling?, no I'm just tired of these two barking about I'm moving out to Tokyo, it's just my imagination, and if it's not then it's probably a miracle.

it's turned into chaos on that day because Tendou senpai keeps clinging to me, and Semi senpai tried to separate him from me, but that's not used, this is Tendou we were talking about.

My relationship with the boys volleyball team is kinda surprising, I often pas visit them in the gym to watch their practice. and then I'm close with all of them especially the third year senpais, and Shirabu-san since he's in the same year as me, Goshiki sometimes hanging out with us too. Oh yeah Aoi, he used to help them with practice since we're good at volleyball, but they didn't know I played volley, but coach Washijou did.

~the day they move~

"Ai-chan~ please don't forget us," Tendou senpai said that with his pouting face, in the other side Rin won't leave me since I woke up, she even sleep in my dorm, I have no choice to let her, I know this is gonna be hard for her, for me too as well but I'm not gonna let them know. "I'm sorry, but I have to," I said, and pat their head then I hug them.

When I saw the volleyball team walking closer to me, I smiled at them with a soft smile. When I'm about to open my arms to signaling them to hug me, Goshiki already running to me, and hug me. "Shino senpai, I'm gonna miss you, so you better miss me too okaaay?" he said, I can feel his tears in my jacket. I hugged him back and pat his head, "no need to cry goshi, I'll pay a visit when I'm not busy, and of course I'll miss you, all of you" and I look at the volleyball team, they hug me, and left these two behind, Ushijima-san and Semi-san.

"Are you guys not gonna give me a goodbye hug?" I asked them, "I'm gonna miss you, you should've stayed in Shiratorizawa" Ushijima say that and I chuckle, "yeah yeah, what can I expect from you big guy," I pat his back, he's smiled but I'm not surprise this time.

Semi senpai stayed in his place and stared at the floor. I wonder what's in his head right now, "who's gonna be my jamming buddy, who's gonna sing with me?" He said in a sad tone and pouted, Not gonna lie, I find him cute sometimes. "Oh my, come here Semi-san," I said and chuckle, he's come to me and I embrace him. ""I'm really going to miss my songbirds," he said. I slightly blushing because of his words, but I'll keep my cool. "Me too, but I'll come to visit Miyagi when I'm not busy remember?" I said that to him and pat his back, "yeah, and when you're not busy you're gonna be too lazy to get up from your bed, we both know that Aira" he said that and hugged me tighter, I can't help myself not to laugh, "oh god, you know me so well Semi-san, but I'll try my best, 'kay?" he then pulled away  from the hug.

I hug Rin and Tendou again and walk to Aoi who's waiting for me at the gate followed by the volleyball team behind me. Aoi already gave them a hug goodbye before me, and then went to Nanami-san.

We bowed to them and went to the car sent by my mom. After we took our luggage in the car, we waved at them and got into the car.

Aoi POV

I saw Aira smiling in her hand, I stared at her hand like an idiot and I found a bracelet and a guitar pick. "Who gave you that?" I asked her, "uh, this?, Semi-san gave me and Tendou-san and Ushijima-san bought me this bracelet, they said to remind me of them" she said, and smiled. "Oh I see, I thought that was from your boyfriend," I said and stared out the window. She rolled her eyes, I forgot that she didn't have a boyfriend.

Once we arrived at our house, our mom waited for us at the front door. "Welcome home twins, make sure you don't leave anything in Shiratorizawa okay?" She said while hugging Aira, I made a shocked face, and the three of us quietly, "mom, I think I forgot something in school" I said, mom kinda panicked after hearing what I said, "how can you forget something so easily, go back ge-" she says that kinda yelled at me, "I forget I leave my girlfriend there" I cut her words. both of them gave a deadpan look: "How can he become my brother?" Aira said that and went inside the house.

After that, we move our luggage to the truck outside our house. I keep staring at my room, I'm gonna miss this room, I thought to myself. We're not gonna move all the furniture, just some of them and our clothes.

I don't know what will happen between me and Aya, she's easily attracted to boys who she found cute or attractive. Ai never liked her tho, same with Mom, but they are very supportive so they support our relationship.

⋆*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆