Chapter 9

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨, and both of them get along with their friends in their new schools. Aoi being Aoi who's the loud and hyperactive guy, and Aira still the same with her calm feature and surround with the volleyball team and her best friend Ilumi.

Both of them seem so busy these past weeks since they're practiced for the inter-high preliminaries in front of their eyes. Sometimes Aoi asked Aira to see him practice or help him with his receiving and serving.

 Aira's came to the gym more often to help the coach with the mistakes their team makes, and help Yukie and Kaori with the manager things. Actually, she's already agreed to be their manager, but she only tell coach Yamiji about it and hide it from the rest of the team, she also tell the coach the reason she takes a break from volley.

Even though they didn't know about their new manager, they still added her to their group chat since she's always hanging out with them, they even added Ilumi too.

Saturday practice

They decided to take a break after three hours non-stop. Aira and the rest of the manager's handing them their towels and bottles, "you guys did great today, let me treat you something after practice, kay?" Aira said that while handing them the bottles, "yeahh!!, okayy!!, yessir!!" the boys seems excited hearing that from her.

After practice, they went to an ice cream shop near the park around their school. When Aira's pay the bill for them, they wait for her in the park. "Y'know, my classmates asked me about her number, seems like they're trying to hitting on her" Konoha started the topic, they all stay silent for a couple of minutes "I thought it's just my classmates" Onaga and Komi at the same time.

 "It's not surprising that they're tryna hitting on her, she's such a goddess, we all loved her calming aura," Kaori said that and the rest of the team nods in agreement, even Akaashi's agreed and slightly blushing.

"Did I missed something?" Aira suddenly showed up, makes the team flinched because they are talking about her. They shook their head in panic, while Akaashi just looked aways. She just shrugs "okay then".

"Thank you for the ice cream!" The team tell her and bowed. "You don't need to bow at me, it's fine, and it's my pleasure" she said that and smiled widely, the team even Yukie and Kaori blushed saw her smile. 

'If Lumi-chan here, she probably gonna hugged her and tell her to stop making that smile because it's hard to handle' Yukie and Kaori said that to themselves. 'Oh god she's so adorable' the boys said that in their head. "You guys okay?", she looked like this.

 "You guys okay?", she looked like this

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆