Chapter 7

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬, Aoi started to wake up early and leaving early because he had to practice in the morning. Today Aira went to the train station with Aoi, she had to watch the team since Bokuto asked her to watch them, and we all know if Bokuto didn't see Aira there, he probably in his emo mode.

'Baamm. . .baamm . . .bamm'
That voice, Aira's familiar with that, sounds of ball hit the gym floor. "Take a deep breath, you just have to watch not play, watch like usual," Aira said to herself in a low tone before entering the gym, she didn't know someone behind her hear that.

She's peeking to the gym first, their coach notice her peeking from the door and called her to come in. "SHINO-CHANN YOU MADE IT!!!" Bokuto yelled from the court, Aira just smiled and give Bokuto a thumbs up.

After she introduced herself to the team, the team did the same along with the managers, "Hey, why you didn't join the girl's team?" Coach Yamiji suddenly asked her when both of them on the bench.

"What do you mean coach?" She asked, she's kinda scared that coach Yamiji know her. "I mean, you're the wolf from Miyagi, I'm familiar with your eyes also your hair", and it came true, Coach Yamiji know. "I'm taking a break from volley, as a player I mean, but in my old school, I still watch the matches or the practices to help the coach" Aira explains to the coach, "may I know what's the reason?". Aira sweat drop when coach Yamiji curious about her, it's more like a nightmare to her since the only person who knows the reason is her twin, Aoi.

"It's a personal reason actually" Aira stared at the floor, coach Yamiji nods, he didn't want her to force herself to tell him. "But I would love to have you as our manager, Shinomiya," he said, Yukie who's just shown up nods in agreement "it's still hard to handle those idiots, even Akaashi helped us sometimes," she said, "I'll think about it, but please don't tell the team" Aira said while placing her index finger in front of her lip.

"Akaashi, she's pretty right?" Konoha leaning to the wall, he's tired of the practice, "yeah, she's a girl". Konoha stared at Akaashi with a deadpan look, "never know you're an idiot sometimes". Akaashi just staring at the girls, he saw them giggling, "what are they talking about, seems like she's having fun a lot" he mumbled.

After practice and the team's finished get changed, they walked together to their class. Aira's leaving early she didn't come with the volleyball team. "You should provoke Bokuto to invite Shinomiya-san more often Akaashi, or you can ask her by yourself since both of you in the same class, the team seems excited," Yukie says and pat the boy's shoulder, Akaashi just smiled at her.

 He does that because he knows the girl can handle Bokuto and the idiot's team, she also a best friend with the top three ace in Japan so he thought that Aira didn't mind watching them. "I'll ask her to watch us practice after school," he tells Yukie, Bokuto who's eavesdrop that started jumping in excitement, and the rest of the team seems so excited too.

Akaashi POV

I already asked Shinomiya-san during the lunch break, she said she will come to watch us practice again after school. It was nice to talk to her, since she was calmed, I was tired to handle energetic persons, so it was nice to meet Shinomiya-san. I tell the team and they're can't wait to meet her again, Shirofuku senpai and Suzumeda senpai too.

I was about to ask Shinomiya-san to go together, "Aira-chan, can you teach me Math puhweaseee?" I saw Suzura-san clinging to Shinomiya's arm, "Sure, but not today okay?" She said while giggling to her friend, "yeayy!! Thank youu, what about Saturday? So we can spend more time getting to know each other," Suzura-san said, as she just nods in agreement.

"Akaashi-san, let's go", I flinched when I realized she was right in front of me, and she started to walk.

After practice, Aira waited for them to get changed. "You really have good eyes Shino-chan" Yukie break the silence between the three of them, "Thank you senpai", "ah, you can call me Yukie by the way" "and Kaori" the third-year girls smiled at her, "then it's Aira for both of you".

They all walked to the school gates together, "Aira? Do you want to walk home with us?" Kaori asked, "Sure, my stop is the train station". She and the rest of the team walked home together.

⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆﹤𝓐 𝓕 𝓛﹥⋆✧*┈┈┈┈*✧⋆