505 ◎

505-artic monkeys.

Ive been gone for a month or so, but I don't really have good ships- so- pls if you have any do send

Kiri x ???? ;)

The question marks is the ship name so...hope u guess correctly<3

Angst.

Kirishima's POV

'I'm going back to 505,'

I was heading back to him. His rundown building on the same street as my- what used to be my parents house. Mina told me I should just break up with him. I love him- a lot- but-

'If it's a 7 hour flight, or a 45 minute drive,'

Ive done this drive more times then I remember. I always get told to leave, and as soon as I see him- I just think of how long we've been together.

"In my imagination, you're waiting lying on your side with your hands between your thighs"

He loved when I came home and scattered him with kisses, he would always light up.

"Stop and wait a sec, and when you look at me like that my darling what did you expect?"

I remember his eyes shining everytime he'd notice me in U.A halls. He'd walk over a kiss me on the cheek.

"I'll probably still adore you with your hands around my neck, or I did last time I checked"

The marks haven't gotten worse, but Mina and Sero never let me go back on the same night I'd see them with black streaks and hand prints on my neck.

"Not shy of a spark, the knife twists out the thought that I should force tough remark frightened by the bite but it's no harsher then the bark, middle of adventure such a perfect place to start"

He loves hiking and going out but usually get upset if I don't say the correct thing. It doesn't always end up with slap marks, but I flinch everytime he raises his voice. Again, and again.

"I'm going back to 505"

505....on the fifth floor, 8 steps, 4 doors from the elevator. I know the hotel like the back of my hand. I can tell where each speck of dried paint is, or broken glass.

"If it's a 7 hour flight, or a 45 minute drive,

In my imagination you're waiting lying on your side with your hands between your thighs"

I can do this.

.

.

.

''But I crumble completely when you cry"

He's crying again. It's my fault- I shouldn't have listened to Mina. He said he loves me...I believe him.

"It seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye"

He didn't listen. He pushed me out. I haven't seen him since then. He left the apartment for a walk. It's my fault.

"I'm always just about to go and spoil the surprise, take my hands off of your eyes too soon."

I shouldn't have left my phone- he saw the messages. I didn't get to tell him. He looked up and looked heart broken. What did I do?

"I'm going back to 505,

If it's a 7 hour flight or a 45 minute drive,

In my imagination you're waiting lying on your side with your hands between your thighs and a smile"

He forgives me. He greeted me this time. That dopey smile and painted red nails. Maybe...maybe everyone was wrong. I still belong at 505.

Izu...I won't leave you.

End.

I really love this song.

If you guessed it- yeah it's kirideku

I hate the ship but it was a surprise....shawty.

SURPRISE SHAWTY. I know y'all thought it was gonna be bakugo, but I'm a bakugo kinnie. So he wouldn't. I was actually thinking of doing this as kiribaku. But I was like why not surprise!