Space ◎

Sakuatsu

I have to write this shit a-fucking-gain. So, it's gonna be- wahtevevehehehs.

Angst

3rd

Atsumu always noticed.

The way sakusa would quietly slip out in the morning for 'runs' and never tell him.

He notices when he asked him to join his morning run, sakusa would glare, but soften his face not even a spilt second after, before replying "wake up earlier"

So, that's when it started. Atsumu would put his alarm for 7, sakusa would be already gone. 6, and sakusa is walking into the room, turning towards the hamper. Atsumu gave up. He put his alarm for 5 and pretended to be asleep by 11, while sakusa was still in the bathroom. By 1 am, he hears slightly shuffling before his phone is turned on and scrolled through. It's then clicked off and put back gently, while more shuffling is heard before it goes quiet.

When Atsumu heard shuffling, he gave it a few minutes before sitting up quietly. He stared at sakusa's back before lightly tapping his phone. 3:59. "Where are ya going omi?" He saw the little jolt sakusa had before putting his hand down, holding a sock, turning slightly "just getting ready to run" "isn't it a little ta early? An' didja forget I wanted ta go?" "Less people on the-" Atsumu put his hands in his lap "bullshit, and you know it. It's almost 4. I saw ya ass this mornin' checkin' my phone" sakusa stepped forward and finished putting on his sock.

"Just need to clear my head" atsumu scoffed "why don't ya tell me? Do ya even love me?" Sakusa turned back around "I don't love you in the same way"

Pin dropping.

.
.
.

Pin dropping silence, as the slightly open window let in cool breeze.

Atsumu got up, grabbed his phone and guided sakusa downstairs "wait a sec" before running upstairs and throwing all his clothes neatly into the bag, before grabbing all his small amount of items before walking downstairs.

He dropped the bag at sakusa's feet before grabbing his hand. He pulls off his own ring and throws it in the bag.

"Don't come back, an' ill finish filing out the divorce"

The door slammed shut shaking the broken window by the door. Sakusa goes to pick up his bag before hearing atsumu bawl out "samu' please come over, I can't do this" while muffled yelling is on the other end. sakusa tightened his grip on the black bag and looked at his hand at the gold rings.

He picked up the bag and walked down their- no miya's driveway.

End-

I was gonna make it where instead of sakusa hearing atsumu cry for him, atsumu would pretend to go back upstairs, but hears through the broken window sakusa calling ushijima to pick him up, and calling him babe. And then it would end juss like that. But nah not rlly a fan of omiushi.

It would've added extra effect if ushijima was dating tendo, but ushijima is too dense to cheat. Like literally dumb to cheat. So he'll probably not know that sakusa is married to atsumu and wasn't invited to the wedding.

:p