I want him! ◎

I would like someone to apply to a Korean program with me. You have to live in America but other then that it's free. Please- someone-

KamiBaku😐

Kirishimas POV

A lot of us in the class had a crush on bakugo, besides his mean demeanour he was Greek myth. From his red eyes to his soft hair and pale doll like skin and skinny waist but still have enough muscle. He was perfect. But a new kid changed that.

It was starting class and sensei walked in with a new kid "this is the new kid, he'll be replacing mineta since he didn't want to be in this class anymore, introduce yourself" as aziawa sensei went into his bean bag, the kid introduced himself "hey, I'm myosin hyodo, please call me hyo and my quirks are a secret "what do you mean quirks?" Mina chipped in "I have more then one" as he finished saying that he went and sat down at bakugos desk, he was a bit late but I know he's gonna flip.

(B/N) I swear I learned myosin in literal biology class😭😭😭 pretend his last name isn't part of the human body()

Bakugo walked in not long after with the usual scowl, as he walked up and saw hyodo his face softened "hey doll" hyodo got up and went to hug bakugo, most of us expected him to push away but he hugged back "hey....I missed you" bakugo starts "awe, really? Well let's talk in the commons later on" he said and with that he sat down patting his lap as bakugo sat down and leaned back

-why?-

After school in the commons

We walked in to the commons to see bakugo sitting between hyodos legs "wow blasty look at you being close to the new kid who knew you could be so nice" Mina snorted, hyodo looked at her "don't provoke Kat." She looked at him and smirked "or what?" He reached a hand towards minas neck and she started going up like someone was strangling her "hey man, let her go she's just joking" sero said worried about Mina "I'll call aziawa to get rid of your quirk" I said "you can go ahead...That's not how this quirk works. If he takes my quirk while I'm doing that she'll stay like that until she passes"

He then laughed "So go ahead and call him because-" bakugo then spoke up "down" as soon as he said that hyodo dropped her and turned towards the tv "thank you, you good pinky?" Bakugo asked turning "y-yeah, t-thank you" she smiled at him, he gave her a genuine smile and nodded and turned back to the tv.

"Hey, it's late let's go" bakugo said standing up, hyodo quickly got up and followed after bakugo like a lost puppy "who is he? And that's only one of his quirks...how many does he have?"

The next day

The next day we were training our quirks, and we all went to the locker rooms before heading into the arena. When we got there bakugo and hyodo were already there with aziawa sensei, we greeted them as he got started.

"I made the pair that's fighting against each other, first is hyodo/midoriya, bakugo/kirishima.."

After everyone got partnered hyodo stepped in with midoriya smiling, as soon as it started he put his hand out towards midoriya and grabbed his neck and wouldn't let him down "hey hyodo, let him down" sensei started.

he laughed "when he says 'I win' then ill let him go" sensei grabbed him and was about to use his quirk as midoriya still kept going up while struggling to breathe "if you do that, and I lose my quirk, he won't be able to get rid of the hand, and he'll be gone, so I'd rethink trying to take my quirk sensei"

bakugo then sighed as he walked up and slapped hyodo "stop it" hyodo dropped midoriya and raised a hand towards bakugo.

Bakugo stood there and crossed his arms, hyodo then realized and dropped to his knees "I'm sorry kat" katsuki slapped him again before saying "i don't give two fucks about deku, I just didn't want to see him die in front of me" bakugo then picked hyodo up and put him to the side, he then got ready for his own fight against me.