Cheating ◎

Implied cheating

Maybe angst? 😀

Fiancés soon to be married, bakushin<3

Or Sero;)

bakugos POV

As we laid down cuddling during our last weekend of being lazy, I grabbed shin "hey shin?" He turns to me "hm?" "Come with me!" As I grab his hands and drag him to my bathroom with a wide mirror, "let's do masks!" He laughs as he picks me up and sets me on the side of the counter.

I put some 'BOOM' and 'DIE' clips in his hair while I lean down grabbing my moms new skincare line she asked me to try out, there were 5 things and it all were pretty cheap ¥2000 for it all.

I start with applying some good smelling soap and rub it into his face, leaving it on for 5 minutes.

I then grab a cloth and wipe it off then reaching for the facial cleanser, and some good smelling lotion for after our masks. I decided not to use it all, and save so I can review it for my mom later on her tv show. after he washed out his face, I put on his mask and started laughing "you look stupid!" He then chuckled and started tickling me "h-hey! S-stop it!" I was struggling to breathe as I hit his shoulder.

While coming back from me laughing so much he put a mask on me, missing my face since I was still giggling. I turn to the mirror and started laughing again "now we both look stupid" He said to me, I scoff , still giggling while going to grab my phone, I felt way better with shinsou here so I kept on my sports bra and shorts, while him being in just sweats.

I leaned the side of my face on his head and put my hand on his shoulder closer to me, while he wrapped his hand around my waist. I take a picture while sticking my tongue out, tagging shinsou, I captioned it:

KatsOOU posted: "dummy🧡💚👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💜"
'1 minute ago'
❤️1m                                           100k comments

Lesbian.alien: BAKUBABE IS SOFT?
❤️36

Im_.hard: AWE BRO!
❤️10

Zapyourtiddies: soft Baku
❤️10

Simpformomo: soft baku
❤️6.5k

Rich_bitch: soft Baku
❤️3k

Broke4L: soft baku
❤️60

KatsOOU: stop, it'll become a hashtag🙂
❤️6k

MidUwU: #softbaku
❤️20

Icy_babe: #softbaku
❤️300

Latinopapi: #softbaku ;)
🧡1k liked by katsOOU

KatsOOU: fuck you all. Die.
❤️3.4k liked by latinopapi +8 others

KatsOOU: Especially you, hanta.
🖤5k liked by latinopapi

((I think you know who I don't like if their likes aren't over 500🦖🍊🔄))

"Hey babe?" I turn to look at shinsou who's looking at my post "what's up with 'latinopapi' sending a winky face? And why'd you like that comment?" I look at his phone "oh it's an old friend! Don't worry shin!" I say kissing his cheek after taking off our masks and applying the facial cream I got from mum, as I hopped to the living room.