Chapter-1

(N/A GUYS DON'T READ THIS BOOK READ THE OTHER ONE INSTEAD  ITS THE SAME BOOK BUT A NEW BOOK ITS JUST GOING TO BE A LOT BETTER SO GO READ THAT GOING TO BE POSTING ONE CHAPTER AT A TIME SO ONE EACH DAY JUST POSTED ONE TODAY)

Stephanie pov:

I was broadcasting on younow I was on for about 30 minutes. When I got off I went to go see who was on, I saw @simonbritton_ @obeyxconnor and @Gabriel.laceup . When I saw that I started to fangirl like crazy, "AHHHHHH" I said out loud. My mom Heidi came up and said to me "are you ok?" with a little grin on her face. My sister comes running up the stairs, "you ok bruh" Olivia said "YA I'm fine it's just just j-" Olivia cut me off "you saw Gabriel in younow" "yup got that right sis" I said. They went back down stairs. I clicked on gabes broadcast, he makes me smile so much, his not like any of the broadcasters he just does his own things he doesn't sit there and go on party line or go on parlor he talks to his fan and calls us 'boo boo' like omg fangirling omg like best thing in the world right there. Anyway for get that. An hour went by he said "bye boos love you guys so much see you Guys tomorrow" his chat went crazy like "PLZ boo don't go" others were like "it's gucci go boo" I just turned off my phone and set it on the charger it was about 10 o'clock at night. So I got up and yelled to my mom and Olivia "good night guys see you in the morin"