Twenty Three || RS

"Jeonghan?" i saw seungcheol and hara running down the whole place.

i sat down looking at jungwon sleeping on sowon's arms.

"give him to me, take rest." i took jungwon and sowon nodded.

hara put hand on my   shoulder and nodded whispering  "she'll be okay soon." which almost sounded like "shii-bal, it's okay."

"yoon jeonghan? what you doing here?" i heard someone and looked p and saw my dad.

"what are you doing here?" i asked out of surprise. "cuz i work here, what's with that?? why are you here??" dad locked his hands behind him and i scratched my head. 

"are we at hanlim united??" i asked and hara nodded.

"i forgot bout my own dad, hahha i'm such a dumb idiot." 

"yeah u r." seungcheol said and joshua nodded "yeah u serious are."

"why are u here??" dad again asked and i nodded "my friend-"

"hmm? which room??" dad said and we all looked up and saw it was 1004.

"that one." joshua pointed out with his middle finger.

"san anha? oh she's my patient." dad smiled and ruffled joshua's hair and looked at jungwon sleeping on my hands.

"it's her brother." i said and dad smiled nodding. "if u r tired,, everyone go to my office and lay him down on the bed it's uncomfortable. your sister wouldn't ever sleep in your arms." 

joshua and seungcheol giggled and i threw a death glare at them.

"shat ap." 

as we all entered the room , i put jungwon on the small couch there and walked out.

hara behind me,

"yooo han-ah...you know i doubt sowon for anha' s condition." i didnt flinch cuz i was doubting the same.

"what r talking bout? why will it be? sowon wouldn't do something stupid as it,," i replied coldly.

"i know u r thinking the same, stupid dog." hara cursed.

"han," i saw dad and walked to him so as hara.

"dad??" 

"she will be okay, we can pray...she's cute by the way.."

"yeah ur da.." i locked hara's mouth and dad smiled "childish." 

"u r 19 this year, i met u r om at the age of 17." dad joked and hara cracked.

"correct!"

after sending everyone to home, i stayed back with anha's mom and brother.

"ya! wake up, will u. otherwise i'll leave u." i said staring at ceiling.

S.AH

as i opened my eyes, i felt heavy and saw jungwon sitting beside me and jeonghan a side wiping off some tears.

"who's dead, now?" i mumbled and heard a shout "APPA!"

i saw someone ran in and started to check over me.

'did i go through an accident!!! haha!'

"anha,"

i saw jeonghan calling me i wanted to reply but suddenly something popped out onmy dead.

'hara must be alive, why not act i forgot yoon jeonghan, like it's not mendatory to remember everyone after an accident,,dramas are like that.'

"who are u?" i said looking at jeonghan and his face blacked out.

"what do u mean???? i'm yoon jeonghan, anha!" he pushed my hand and i pouted taking it back "who?"

"dad, whats this?? why this stupid forgot me??" 

i looked at the doctor 'so this is his dad? why the heck he's calling me an idiot??'

"i dont know han, she shouldn't have forgot,," 

"am i that unimportant that u forgot me?"

Double update cuz why not?-