Swimming on Stars - Tom

This is my first EVER fanfic/posted writing piece. So please bear with me if this is literall doo doo. Thanks ;) Also lots of love to whoever is reading this hope your day is spectacular. And if it's nighttime for you... then I hope tomorrow is spectacular for you!!! Thank you again for choosing to fly with this airline. Ok bye. Enjoy.

It had been around a month of touring, conferences, and press for the new movie Tom and you have just done. Constant meetings with interviewers, and energetic fans. Which weren't all that bad. The both of you loved serenading your crowds, but it had gotten exhausting for the two of you.

Thinking it had only been a few days since Tom and you had had your very secret 2nd date. You decided you needed a break from the constant eyes and interactions of the public. You just wanted to be alone; but with Tom.

The first date you had was overwhelmingly just a night of verbal connections and random moments of falling into the eyes of one another. The second, however, was a bit more "close contact" and "skin to skin". Which got you shivering to think about.

You thought about this while tossing yourself onto your hotel room bed after a long day of meetings and press junkets. Of course, all of them were with Tom, but each time you met up for one; it was deemed a professional environment. Not opening up to the idea of any, y'know, proximity. This made you crave more and more for him. You decided to be a bit bold tonight.

~Text~

Me: Hey! I was going to hit the pool tonight. Wanna come?

Tom: Sounds good, time?

Me: Thinking ab 9. Work for you?

Tom: Perfect.

Me: 😉

Maybe a bit too bold with the emoji. But it's too late now.

You smiled and bit your lip at your thoughts while on the bed with your phone in your hand flopped to the side of your laying body. Taking a moment to try and collect yourself you began to rummage through your luggage scattered around your room for your cutest bathing suit. Something that didn't send any misinterpreted messages. Only all the right ones.

After moments of tossing stuff over your shoulder and around the hotel room. You finally found the set.

(Pick absolutely whatever you wish

(Pick absolutely whatever you wish. This is just what I had in mind)

After finding your perfect message of an outfit. You put it on along with a black silk robe over top to use as covering until you met your destination downstairs.

This was a quite lavish and modern hotel. Manhattan had very many. But you loved this one. This hotel had some of the best city skyline views in all of New York City. The pool was located along with the middle floors of the tall building. A few floors below the one Tom and your rooms were set at. The sponsors and film company wanted the two of you to have very high-end rooms. Giving the two the beautiful luxury suites on the 12th floor.