Dating Shorts - Tom

Just a few moments if you were to be dating Tom. Some cute little fluffy stuff, and self-pleasuring, feeling/touching, kissing, etc. Overall just Enjoy!

👨‍🍳 Cooking in the Kitchen 👩‍🍳

I was making dinner on the stove. Stirring up some food in a pot. While listening to music. I had a playlist going over through my Bluetooth speaker. (Insert Sexyback by Justin Timberlake)

And began lip-syncing the song occasionally humming along with the tune.

"Mmm Mmm." I sang while adding some sliced peppers to the saucepan. Doing a little dance with my shoulders while sliding around to grab some salt from the cabinet behind me. Spinning on my heels smoothly to the cabinet.

When turned around I crouched down to the ground to be level with the height of the cupboard.

I opened the wood doors and pulled out the jars for the salt and chilli flakes.

I spin back up and around. Placing the chilli flakes on the counter next to the stove and opening up the salt for the current item I was focusing on right now. I swayed my hips to the music and my lip-syncing intensified. Putting on a silent concert without my voice to the singer's voice instead.

My whole body danced to the song. Grooving to the scene. Singing into the wooden spoon I used to stir the food.

Then I felt a pair of lips meet their way to the side of my neck. A body pressed up against mine from behind.

"A concert without me, love?" Tom whispered into my ear. I giggle feeling his breath tickle my skin.

"You're not too late to join," I say, keeping my eyes on the food and what I'm doing.

"Of course not." He says swaying with my body. His hand slid under my shirt to wrap around my waist. His hands rested on both sides of my waist as his chest pressed up against my back. Face nuzzled in my neck, kissing it softly.

The hand I held the spoon in rested on one of his along my waist. And the other one went up to stroke the side of his face. I brought it up to his cheek and trailed upward to play with his hair.

He chuckled into my neck. Vibrating the sound through my throat.

His laughter brought a larger smile to my lips. We both just danced against one another for a while. The way our bodies move in unison to the music flow. The beat followed in our steps.

His kisses began growing more and more. Tarnishing my skin with his love bites.

"Tom..." I whisper.

"Yes, my beauty?" He responds, lips still stuck on my skin.

"Don't start this at a time it can't be done," I told him.

"Then this is perfect..." he says moving his hands from my waist to below the waist and of my sweatpants. His slim fingers sliding beneath the fabric.

"Tom..." I whimper. He chuckles darkly, pushing his crotch closer to my ass.

"Finish up here quickly. I'll wait for you." He says kissing my cheek and sliding his hands out of my pants walking out of the kitchen. "Don't be too long." he winks. 

I just stare at him leaving. Then turn back to the stove. Quickly taking everything off the burners. Heading to the bedroom when I'm done.

☎️ Phone F*cking ☎️

I call Tom from my bed. He's filming in Australia right now, and won't be back for another couple of weeks.