Give It Back! - Tom

♡ What this story includes: some teasing and sexual mention. Also, it's a bit short. Love ya! Bye ♡

You'd been hanging out in Tom's apartment for the whole afternoon. And the two of you had just been talking, eating, and hanging out together.

You were laid on his bed in a hoodie and a pleated skirt. He was in some casual clothes. A shirt and some sweats. Still looking fine as ever.

You have had a crush on him for a while and he's one of your closest friends. Making any connection impossible to occur. You didn't think there was any hope for that happening so you usually left the feelings alone. But some days you got a bit more flirty around him.

But it never seemed to be something new that he noticed. He just played along and teased back in ways that made your whole body quiver.

You were also trying to just move on from this little crush. So you were on a couple of dating apps to test around.

For today, the two of you spent some time together. And it led to you relaxing on his bed with him on the other end of the bed as well.

You were fiddling with your phone. He was on his tapping around on the screen. Looking at some stuff.

You were laying flat down with your head on the pillow at the head of the bed. While Tom lays by your feet, perpendicular to you. He rested his head on his hand facing you as he used his phone.

You aren't doing anything important. Just scrolling through some socials. Or reading a couple of things. You were getting bored until you got a notification.

A certain sound of the notification caught Tom's attention. He looked to the side of the bed when he heard the ping. Off his phone, with furrowed brows. Trying to figure out where he knew that sound.

You however were busy looking at the notification. It was from Tinder. You matched with someone.

You opened it up and looked at his profile. 3 years older than you, tall, brown hair, degree; overall a pretty good candidate.

While studying the guy's profile, Tom had figured it out.

"Is that a Tinder notification?" He asks somewhat seriously.

"Yeah..." you waver over what you should say. But decide on telling him the truth anyway.

"Why are you on Tinder?" He asks, adjusting forward to look at you better.

"Why else? To find a designated Chipotle burrito wrapper for life." You say jokingly. He grins softly. Looking a faint bit hurt. Or you could be overanalyzing this.

His face changed again. His grin turned to a smile. Showing no faint signs of hurt anymore.

He leapt forward and grabbed your phone out of your hands.

"Hey!" You shout with a smile. Kinda bummed he didn't feel upset about you moving on.

"I wanna see what's up." He says leaning back to his spot with your unlocked phone. He swiped through and found the open Tinder app. Reading the message at the top that you were yet to read.

"'Hey girl. I'm getting lonely without you here.' Fucking no." He says looking back at you with a disgusted look on his face.

You sigh, rolling your eyes, "There'll be other guys. So what if this one's a dick?"

"There are real-life guys y/n. You don't need an app to help you get a date." He says trying to give you a philosophical dad-style lesson.

You roll your eyes again moving forward to try and grab your phone.

"Ok, ok. Give my phone back at least." You reach for it and he moves his arm over the edge of the bed. Pulling away from your reach.

"Ugh, Tom seriously." You groan and leap forward onto him.

"I'm serious too." He laughs at your attempt to steal back what's yours. "Internet dating isn't safe. Or reliable." He moved his hands over his laid body. Above his head.

"Tom!" You shout. Climbing over and around him. Without realizing you were technically straddling him right now.

He tucked the phone behind his back. Under him, so you couldn't reach it unless you could pull him off the bed. He chuckled and laughed while he did that.

You groan and slap his arm. "Give it back!"

"Oh well, that's not fair. Slapping only turns me on." He smirks. Then it hits you. The position of your body on his. And the 'slapping'.

You slap his arm out of shock in his response.

He groans and his hands move to your hips. He shut his eyes as if you'd wounded him. And his smirk grew as his big hands moved your hips against his. Grinding you on him.

You bite your lip and blink slowly.

"You like that don't you?" He growls, opening his eyes to look at yours.

You nod with the skin of your bottom lips pierced between your teeth.

"Then you don't need this." He says sliding the phone out from behind his back; dropping it gently to the floor. The phone makes a thud when it hits the ground and he brings his hands back to your hips.

You didn't care if it broke or not. You were just shocked as to what was happening.

He used his hands to push your hips around on his crotch.

"Mmm." He hummed in amusement and pleasure. You could feel the material of your thin underwear begin to become too weary and thin for the liquid coating and creaming in them.

"Please-" you shudder.

"Please what, love? Say it right." He advises.

"Please fuck me." You moan.

He darkly chuckles, "That's right."