Chapter 3 JROTC School: Combat Class

Waking up to my room felt warming and stable more then most things since yesterday some things off I think Jake knows something because he wasn't excited about the whole animal saving them from a mountain lion he actually looked more frustrated then anything really. Well I'll put that on hold I got to get ready for school I put on my some nice black dress pants and a nice purple dress shirt.

Oh man that is my moms cooking it smells so delicious her cooked chopped up potatoes with bell peppers and saluted onions and an egg on top. Ok well I better get going I got get Jeanette for school if I want to carpool with her started walking to the kitchen and my dad walked out of the garage. Hey dad what where you doing in the garage dang you caught me go check it out as I am going to the garage my dad calls out to my mom, "Stephanie the boy is going to see his present". "Mom yells back ok Johnny don't let him see it yet let me get the camera". Oh those words only ment two things one it was a really good present and two I would be irritated by the flash. Ok is everyone ready? I asked sarcastically. Then I opened the door and there it was the best birthday presents in the history of birthday presents a Black 1969 Dodge Challenger with all customizable parts.

Now you don't have to use mom's car or mine now don't you have something to do day oh I don't know maybe go pick up Jeanette and get to school huh? Yeah alright I love you both so much thank you for this its amazing. Alright gotta go love you both see yea both later. Getting in the most beautiful ride ever was the most I have been excited in a long time I turned it on oh my gosh it didn't pur that monster ROARED like a tiger. So then I rushed over to Jeanette's as fast as I could. When I got there Jeanette was out side waiting and from the look on his face he was shocked and it looked like she's going to cry it was so beautiful. Dude was this your birthday present? Bro this is my whole life present. Its amazing now you want to see how fast a ten second car goes haha bro I have been waiting to use that quote for so long.

Alright lets get to school when I turned it on Jeanette just gave me a look and said I envy you so much right now. So we went full speed to school cause I couldn't wait to hear what the other guys had to say. Man it feels great to be back at school. The school me, Alex, Jake, Shawn, and Jeanette went to was a very good school to go if you want to join the military and get promoted really quick the school's name was Blackhawk acamedy. Hey Ryan where did you get your sick ride bro Jake and Alex couldn't take their eyes off my car. Hey guys I know you want to marry my car but you won't be able to do that if you get caught being late to class.

"Do you have your class for the semester yet" I said. "Yeah  I am going to be rocking this I have hand to hand combat" Jake, said. What did you get Jeanette "Same thing". "Sick me too" Alex, said. What about you Shawn yeah me too. Ryan what did you get. "Aww man". "What" everyone said, "I got class with all four of you guys". "Oh shut up whatever you know you would be lost without us" Jeanette, said. This is going to be the best semester of the whole time we are going to be here. Alright guys do you know what type of hand to hand combat we are going to be doing? Ryan I think we are doing them all. "All" "All what" ? What do you mean ? I mean what I said we are learning all hand to hand combat Krav Maga, Muay Thai, MMA, Pankration,and ect. Its all here in the class bulletin. Well I guess Black Hawk Academy has a reputation to keep up I guess lets do it.