Coffee

i ran through the crowded corridors to my class,i was gonna be late as the class started at 9:30 and it was 9:29. I heard the professor was a stickler for punctualness.I ran further down the hall and stopped to figure out where i was going and saw a map on the wall.

Room 2028 linguistics

My class was further down the hallway.I basically skipped down the corridor to find a class with the number "2027 psychology"plastered across the door and on the other side was a door that read "2026 physiology"." Now where is my class?" i thought. The school wide bell rang to alert students that the first class of the day has started.I saw a small indent in the hall . I ran over to it to see a small name board next to the door. "2028 linguistics" "AH Finally!"

I exclaimed.I pulled the handle and it wouldn't open ,i looked inside the small window and saw the entire class sitting inside.It was quite a big class. I rapped on the door hoping someone would open it ,but to no avail. I spun around hoping to find someone who could help me get in.I ran straight into this lady behind me ,she had coffee in her hand and it was now all over her pressed black blazer and white button up.You could see the outline of a black bra underneath. "OHMYGOD IM SO SORRY" i backed up and looked at the situation.

The squished cup on the floor and coffee was all over her and myself.More so on her.I pulled some Panera bread napkins out of my bag and tried almost desperately to erase what i had just done.I pressed the napkin against her shirt trying to mop it up. I quickly realized that was inappropriate and just handed her the napkins. "again im so sorry" The lady laughed and peeled off her blazer and handed it to me . "hold this for me will you?" i took it and looked at the floor ,sticking my gaze on her shoes.Which were black with thick heels.The lady had started talking but i hadn't heard her as i was so embarrassed i had started disassociating. The lady tapped my shoulder and my head shot up . "hey um can i maybe have my jacket back?" she smiled.

My eyes took in for the first time how beautiful she was.She had brownredish hair that curled and lay a little lower than her shoulders.She had a strong jawline and very feminine eyes. "i..uh YES sorry,here" i stuttered over my words as i returned her blazer. The lady put her hand out to introduce herself. "Hi im Dr.Alex Blake". My heart dropped. "My eyes bugged out and i spit out. "You mean THE Dr.Alex Blake,professor and former BAU agent." "yes that would be me ,and you are?"
I realized i was still shaking her hand and i retracing my hand and stumbled over my words. "uh OH yes i uh im l/n f/n ,uh i mean f/n l/n."

Blake laughed and continued, " well Y/n ,i should believe this is my class and i should get to it,and if my memory serves me right ,i saw your name on the class list."
"oh uh yes your memory is correct." "well then.." blake gestured towards the door. "..lets get to it" i moved out of the way and she opened the door .She walked in and i followed her in and let the door close behind me loudly. I searched the students,to find a seat. I raced to the top and found one.I settled myself in and listened to Professor Blake introduce herself.I could not believe what had just happened.

———————//://——————

sorry for the short bad chapter,i was inspired to write this but the first draft was deleted and ive been trying to remember what i wrote the first time. So it will get better i promise anyways here this .