The call

"Hello?"
"Blake?"I say breathy trying to remain calm.
"oh yes hello y/n" I could feel her smirking.
"i was wondering if you wanted to go out for that coffee"I said getting up from the floor.
"and by coffee ,you mean a date"
"well i was trying to be sly about it but yes"I turn around and realize what a mess i made by spilling my drink all over the floor.
"you forget exactly what i teach Miss L/N" i could hear her doing something in the background.
"oh yes i guess you can't trick a profiler" I ran to the bathroom to get a towel. I heard heavy breathing over the phone.
"What...are you doing right now..?"
"Thinking about our date ,why"
"oh um idk it sounds like something is happening"
"And what exactly do you think that would be?" I heard faint buzzing. "im not sure".
"Oh really..." Soft moaning came from the speaker. "Are you...masterbating right now?"I said in shock but also entirely turned on. "You'd be correct Miss L/N....maybe if you come over we can have that..coffee was it?"
The phone clicked. And my phone went off with the sound of a text. It was an address. Her address.

2579 Roadmill avenue.

That was like the richest part of town.How in the world am i gonna get over there in an uber,i thought. Next think ik my apartment was being buzzed by the lobby. I went over to the intercom amd pressed the faded blue button. "Yes hello?" "Hello Miss L/N it seems youre ride is here".The doorman reported. "Oh uh thank you Hermann"
"My ride??" And then it clicked. Alex sent me a ride because she knew i didn' have a way to get there.Dread covered my body as i realized how unappealing i looked.My hair was up in a half assed bun with strands sticking out ,my mascara was smudged under my eyes and i had on sweatpants for godsakes.I rushed to my drawers and took off my pants and realized i hadnt shaved in a week. I rushed to my bathroom and stuck my legs in the tub and bent over to turn the knob and caught a whiff of my underarm. "might as well" i stripped off my shirt and underwear and took out my ponytail holder. I turned the shower on and lathered mysef in soap,i took my razor and quickly but carefully shaved my legs and my underarms.I brushed through my hair and put it in braids.I hopped out of the bath and ran into my room.I quickly dried off and put on my favorite red underwear with a little bow on the front.The matching bra and my favorite white pants.You could almost just barely see my underwear through it.I threw on a black tank top and grabbed my mascara and ran for the door only to remember i hadnt brushed my teeth or put shoes on.

15 minutes later

I ran outside,flushed and nervous to see a limo with jts choferr waiting for me on the curb. I apolagized profuslely and the driver did nothing but look at me and laugh.It took 30 minutes to get there.I sat in the back putting my shoes on and trying to undo the braids i had in.We drove up to the gate and the driver put in the code and it opened. As we drove down the road the houses continued to get bigger and whiter. "What is it with rich people and the color white?"
The driver must have heard me and i heard him chuckle.
He pulled up to the house.It was two stories ,there was a pool amd a giant mini house in the backyard,which was more on the side than in the back.I saw the front door open to reveal Alex in a black see through robe with white lacey underwear underneath.She was holding two wine classes full of white wine.
She waited by the door as the driver got out and opened my door.I got up and walked to Alex.
She handed me the glass and pulled off my jacket.We walked inside her house which held giant staircases and a living room full of furniture. "you like what you see baby?"
Hearing her call me that made me horny. "Wanna come upstairs with mommy?"
I was almost drooling and just followed her up like a puppy.She put her wine glass down and instructed me to do the same. She came over and started kissing my neck while playing with my hair.I moaned.She laughed and started down my body.She grabbed my pants and pulled them off.Not bothering to take my shoes off she gasped when she saw my underwear.She licked my thigh and moved them to the side and pushed her fingers inside me.My stomach felt weak,my legs turned to jelly.
"Oh is my good girl getting wet for mommy?"
i nodded unable to speak.
She took out her hands and led me to her bed where she slowly took off my shirt and bra.She grabbed my boobs and licked my nipples.She grabbed them as she made her way back down to my pussy.She grabbed my underwesr with her teeth and pulled them off.She spread my legs and started to kiss my inner thighs.My hips started to buck and i started to whimper.She stopped and came up to kiss me again. "Be quiet for mommy,okay?" I let out a "yes".
She got up and went to another room and came back with a box.She opened the box and inside it were toys.The best kind of toys.She picked up a pink strap on.She strapped it on and asked if i was ready.She inserted herself into me and began to thrust. My whole body went hot,i felt so good i couldnt help but moan out her name. "Oh Alex!!"
I heard her laugh.She threw her head back and pushed harder.
Right before i was about to finish she stopped. "Noone cums before mommy"
-
-
-
-
Hope you enjoyed.