Dreaming

tw:smut

(sorry for taking so long to update,my idea for this chapter got deleted so ive been trying to recover it)
-
-
-
-
I sat in my seat at the top of the class as Blake introduced herself.
My head started spinning and i got hot ,my face felt hot.I ran over what had happened in my head. Me walking to the class and turning around and hitting my professor with my coffee but it ended a bit differently in my head.I spun around and hit her with my drink and splashed her,drenching her shirt,i did as i had earlier and grabbed some napkins out of my purse and tried to mop up the mess i made.

I felt her bra through her shirt and then stopped and looked up at Blake ,she was smirking.She was sizing me up and then i started to apologize for doing that.She laughed and grabbed my arm and pulled me into the staff bathroom.She dove into a kiss and i was taken by surprise but wasn't complaining.She pulled away and asked "are you down?"
I was gasping for air and trying to process what was happening.She grabbed my chin and asked more authoritatively. "do you..want this...?"

i smiled and replied. "yeah".
She smiled seductively and kissed me again.She pulled off my shirt and started kissing my neck,she quickly made her way to my stomach where she planted sweet hungry kisses.She stood up and pulled off her wet shirt and blazer.She and i in a hurry peeled my pants off and she took my underwear in her teeth and slowly took them off while making eye contact.My body was aching and yearning for her to touch me.She picked me up and sat me on the small marble counter next to the sink.She kissed my neck and made her way back to my mouth.

I tried to put my hand in her pants and she pulled my hand away. "no not yet kitten". My stomach filled with butterflies and my lower bits became excited.She then put her hand over my thigh,and began kissing my inner thigh,her hand inched towards my arousal.She slipped her hand in "ouu baby you're so wet for me" She pulled my body closer to the edge of the counter and got on her knees.Her tongue slipped in and her hands grabbed my thighs.My back arched and my head rolled back and within the first flick of her tongue,a loud moan that hitched in my throat escaped my throat,i felt a hand over my mouth as soon as i did.

She came back up and whispered "you gotta be quiet baby".She went back to work down there.I tried to keep quiet but Blake knew what she was doing. I was whimpering and shaking under her touch. "ouu kitten i love it when you do that."  She became quicker and quicker until- ".
"hey" the kid next to me punched my arm to get my attention. I realized i was still sitting in class and now my face was red . "are you okay man?" i shook my head to shake the scenario and tried to meet his eyes. "yeah no im good". I processed what i had just thought about and realized i was being crazy.There was no way id ever hook up with my professor.

I was in her class to learn and that was it,i needed to focus.I opened my bag and pulled out some paper and a pencil then looked at Dr.Blake for instruction.However as soon as i looked at her i was reminded by my very visual thoughts.
I was shaken from my "day dream" by the fire alarm.
"of course on my first day" i thought.I got up and led myself out of the class and into the common area where we were supposed to go in a case of emergency.I sat down at a picnic table.And not long after ,a certain red headed professor came and sat across from me.