CHAPTER XXI. fate for all

✮*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✧*˚ chapter 21. fate for all ˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

∞ ₒ ˚ 3 BBY ˚ ₒ ∞

It had been some time to find rest from all the travels the group and I dealt with. Well, peace isn't what I had in mind since we constantly moved from place to place and carry some attention to the Empire. My parents informed me a while back that Tuni was actually on her own quest to set out for Mandalorians like her and Tinis.

"Olivia!" I heard Ezra break my thoughts from my mind in meditation.

"What is it now, Ezra?" I retorted while flattening my robe out.

"Ahsoka and Kanan are talking. Come on, let's see what they're up to."

"You do know I can hear their conversation, right?" I answered him. "Even from out here, it's still a matter of-"

"Skill, yes, but come on!" Ezra didn't take that as an excuse before he went in the Ghost.

I followed soon after to see him pinning his ear on the door with the two talking as it opened. Must have been a short talk.

"Hey! She did say it was Jedi business," Ezra tried to play it off as he dusted himself off. "Plus, Olivia heard what was going on too."

"Before you decided to snoop in on the briefing," I added. "You do share a passion for prying in people's business."

"Well, I guess we're going somewhere?"

"Perhaps. Bring Zeb along too, he proved himself to the Inquisitors before," Ahsoka added.

"So where are we going?"

Everyone turned to me before I questioned why they were waiting for an answer out of me.

Now I get what my Mother meant when people did this to her in the past.

‧͙⁺˚*  *˚⁺‧͙

Kanan, Ezra, Zeb, and I along with Chopper headed to the planet Takobo. This was one set of the coordinates Ahsoka mentioned she found to be in association with the Inquisitors. From the looks of the area, there had to be a housing field for the coordinates to be on the planet.

Kanan and Ezra took their way. Zeb and Chopper had their own while I scoped throughout the city to see any unusual activity. It felt odd to see a place like Takobo have its modern and traditional features mixed. The homes and the architecture made the planet peaceful but the way Ahsoka mentioned that Inquisitors would be here made it awkward.

"Spectre-1, making it back to the Phantom is not going to happen," I heard Zeb's voice channel into the comlink. His emotions were stirring up in concern and panic.

My senses picked up two different Forces while Kanan addressed where Zeb was heading. He told them that he would hide at an apartment structure until further notice so he can split from the Inquisitors chasing him.

I Force jumped over to where I was picking up the insights from until I found the two outside of where Zeb was along with the child he had. The one Inquisitor left out their probe droid to scan the area while I saw Ezra and Kanan coming nearby.

It looked like the probe droid was focusing too hard to pick up anything. I figured some of the workers for the Empire had not been the best compared to Darth Vader.

I Force grasped the probe droid and pushed them further away from the area. The tiny bot screamed in terror with the small crash coming from a few streets away. Looked like everything was all set.