juvia

"Gajeel? Do you think juvia feels accepted?" I asked my friend I knew ever since I was little. Gajeel. "Yeah," he said munching on iron. "Are you listening?" I asked but I knew he wasn't because he was staring at a cretine bluenette. I sighed. Not even my best friend talks to me anymore.

I love this guild but it seems nobody want to talk to me or even hang around me. I got out a price of paper and wrote,

Dear gajeel,
        It was fun knowing you, but i will miss you. And the guild. It seems nobody pays much attention to me. Not even you. But I really appreciate the things you have done for me in the past. Your not a bad guy. I know that for sure. And of you're wondering why I'm writing this letter is that, I'm waiting the guild. Please, don't bother looking for me. I have to go my own ways. We both knew one of us would have quit the guild. And I made my decision. I'm so sorry.
                                              Love: juvia lockser

PS. Tell panther Lilly he can have my sword or Erza. Oops, I never told you about that!

I got up and walked out of the guild and sneaked into gajeel's house but forgot panther Lilly was still home. "Who goes there?" He asked I fell onto the ground. "Panther lilly-san!" I sweat dropped. "I'm sorry miss juvia for startling you," he said and I got up "no big deal. Here, give this to gajeel-kun when he comes home. Don't read it please," I said.

"You can count on me miss. Juvia," he said and I nodded "good bye, panther lilly-san." I waved and felt tears forming. I saw him wave and I shut the door and quickly went to my room and changed my scent so he won't follow me. I have a perfume that smell like cotton candy. After I was done changing my scent I packed up and changed my rooms smells so he won't smell the cotton candy and follow me.

I left my room and walked. "I dunno where to go," I muttered. "Maybe... Sabertooth can take juvia in." But first I have to tell master I'm leaving. I put my bag pack on and knocked on master makarov's office door. "Come in," he said and I stepped in his room. "Ah, juvia. What is it?" He asked "juvia thinks she needs to leave the guild." I said "why is that?" He asked "its kinda persenol," I said and he nodded.

"Be carefull, brat." He said and I nodded. "I will, master makarov." I got up walked away "good bye, I know we'll meet again some day." I said before leaving and walking out the guild doors. "Oi! Rain women! Were you goin'?" Gajeel asked "don't worry, juvia will be back. She's just going on a long mission." I said "than let me come with you," "no." I walked away and felt tears fall from my eyes. Falling to my neck and the ground.