love triangle

Gray

I walked to the sound of my name being called. I stopped in front of rogue.

"What?" I asked "don't you dare hurt her," he threatened "what? What are you talking about?" I sighed "I know you love juvia and juvia likes you, so if you get together take care of her." I saw hurt in his eyes.

"I may love juvia, but she loves you and you love her she likes me but she loves you," I said and his eyes widened.

Juvia

I let sleep find me...

I woke up to the sound of dishes breaking. I looked at the calander and saw that today was my birthday. May 24. I signed. I hate my birthday. It only brings me bad luck. I wore my blue hat and my blue dress with my black/brown boots and I led the way to the orphanage's kitchen. I also brought my pencile and notebook.

I sat in the corner drinking juice and drawing my mom and dad. I lost gajeel that day. That terrible, terrible day. I saw him walking by my side, but when I turned around all I saw was dust. He left the orphanage without me...

I jolted up by the sound of a window breaking. "Crap! My bad!" Natsu was thrown through a window.

Just than I got up and my legs felt wobbly. I was falling but natsu caught me. "Thanks, natsu." I said. "No problem." Just than rogue and gray came bursting through the doors. "NATSU!!" they shouted. "I-its not what it looks like! Honest! S-she fell! So I caught her!" He blushed.

I also blushed. "L-let g-go p-please," I muttered. He pulled me up on my legs. "I don't need boys here right now, so i will be leaving." I walked past the three boys.

It looks like to me... Rogue and gray like me. Natsu might... But I will be Lucy's 'love rival'. I chuckled to myself. "Juvia!" I males voice called. I turned around and saw...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Gray?"