fairy tail

I ran after my guild and we went to our inn's. "Do... do you miss your old guild?" Yukino asked depressed. "What?! No! I have you guys!" I smiled and hugged yukino but she didn't hug back. "When you talked to them your hat was pink." She said "yeah, because they are my  friends i didn't talk to in a long time!" I said "i'm happy when i talk to you too!" I said trying to tell her but she didn't listen. "Go back." Sting said"N-nannie?!" I yelled stopping in my tracks. "Go back to fairy tail!" Sting yelled and they all looked at me while i had a sad and shocked face.

"I... juvia see's. You hate her. So you don't want her stinking up your guild. WELL JUVIA DOESN'T CARE ANYMORE!" i yelled and ran to our inn as fast as i could and packed my things and jumped out the window and run away. Run away from my old guild. Run away from my old old guild. Run away from my friends. Run away from my past.

I felt the hot salty sticky tears fall from my eyes to my cheeks trailing to the ground.

I quickly wiped them away and ran faster. I am not going to join a guikd ever again. "NOT EVER!" i screamed "NOT EVER AGAIN!" i screamed louder for them to hear. "NEVER!" I yelled than my voice gave out. I found myself in the forest alone in the dark.

"Hello?" I said than I heard a growl. "H-how do I get out?!" I yelled "HELLO?!" I shouted than began walking but fell. "M-my ankle..." I seemed to have sprained it. "I don't have much magic energy yet..." I said so I can't heal my ankle.

I looked around. I saw light so I got up and limped to the light. Oh just great. I should just turn back around and just walk straight. So I did. Soon enough, I found myself breathing in morning air and I saw a train station. I walked on the train and saw fairy tail. I didn't look at them I just kept walking to seat. I started to heal my wound and stare out the window. Someone sat beside me and it was no other than.

.

..

...

....

.....

......

Lucy.

I smiled at her. A sad smile. She seemed to know and asked, "what happened?" I frowned and looked at the ground. "Juvia is no longer in sabertooth." I said and I took off my hat and it was gray.

Lucy hugged me "your always welcome back in fairy tail!" She said and I shook my head. "Why not?" She asked "let's see what happens when sabertooth comes crawling back." I said and clenched my fists.

"Juvia... Please come back. Everyone misses you so much. Everybody thinks that everyday you will come back to the guild. Mira doesn't even ship couples anymore since gruvia isn't happening so she thinks she is no matchmaker! Reedus draws you all the time either crying or drawing gruvia! Please, come back with us." Lucy pleaded and my heart fell back together.

I smiled and my hat became blue. "Okay!" I shouted but covered my mouth. "YAY!" Lucy screamed hugging me. "I need to tell them!" Lucy looked in the seat in front of her. She got up and walked to the seat. "I have great news!" Lucy smiled "what is it Lucy?" Erza asked "I convinced juvia to come back to the guild!" Natsu than healed all the sudden. "Really?" He asked and Lucy nodded. Everything was silent than they cheered.

I smiled and Lucy pulled me up with her making me fall in gray's lap. I quickly got up embarrassed. "S-sorry." I said than Erza hugged me with my head on her breast part of her armor. "I'm so happy you are coming back juvia!" She said and she kept go. "Y-yeah, me too." I smiled scratching the back of my head.

Gajeel had tears in his eyes than hugged me. "Welcome back, sis!" He yelled and I squirmed away from him. "Stop being immature." I said and Erza nodded and natsu held up a fire fist. "I want to fight when we get back!" He said and I nodded. Than gray made me a eternal lasting ice with the fairy tail symble. It sparkled in the sun. "Wow!" I said eyeing it. "Beatifull..." I said and hugged it.

He smiled and blushed. "Juvia's back!" Happy cried and ate a fish at the same time -_-

I sat with them and they told me things about the guild. "Gajeel and levy are dating!" Lucy said and gajeel turned red and I giggled "MY OTP!" I yelled and Lucy laughed. Natsu didn't have motion sickness since I put a spell on him.

Soon, we came back to magnolia and we walked to the guild. I was happy to see them even though they're late to the GMG.

We saw them with bags in there hands and walking out the door. "EHH?!" master questioned "the GMG is candles. But we have a prize." Erza said and shoved me into the room. I smiled innocently and waved "hi!" And everyone stared at me in shock. Than tears fell from there eyes. "JUVIA!" they yelled and jumped on me.

"Enough!" Erza yelled and everyone got off of me. "She is coming back to the guild. 'Cause we convinced her." Erza said and Lucy smiled proudly. "Really?! GrUvia will be cannon!" Mira yelled and celebrated her own gruvia moment.

I sweat dropped and master came to me and put my guild mark on my thigh. I smiled. "Welcome back, juvia!" The whole guild yelled and began to celebrate. "Levy, I heard you and gajeel are dating... Hah?" She blushed "y-yes." She said and I clapped my hands. "What did Mira do?" I asked and she shrugged "she passed out and she said she's planning our wedding and we better name one of our child's after her." She said and I laughed.

"That's Mira for ya!" I giggled "but... I'm going to spy on gajeel and see if he's going to propose." I whispered in her ear and she blushed. "N-no w-way!" She stuttered. I looked at gajeel and walked over to him. "How many gajevy babies are you given' me?" I asked and Mira ran over and nodded. "W-WHAT?!!? NONE!" levy walked over with her hands on her hips. Me and Mira gasped. "I will not have babies? Gajeel?!" She asked and he grinned. "Want to try to make some?" He asked and levy's face turned red. "N-NO!" I yelled and he smirked "gihi." He picked her up over his shoulders and walked out of the guild. "GAJEEL!!" she screamed and Mira clapped her hands. "MAKE ME A BABY!!" she screamed before the door closed. "Hehe," I chuckled and touched my fairy tail mark. "I'm glad to be back..." I said and felt tears fall from my face but stopped crying when the guild doors swung open.

"Where is juvia lockser?!" The man yelled and pointed to me. He stopped time and everything paused except me. I had wide eyes. "W-WHAT DID YOU D-DO?!" I yelled as he picked me up. "You forgot something," I said and punched his head and he fell to the ground.  "Ouch. You bitch!" He yelled and charged at me. I than know this is the right time to use my powers. "WATER GOD SLAYING MAGIC FORBIDDEN MAGIC!" I yelled and know this is bad. But I have too. The guild was flowing with water. It will drown people as soon as they are in it. Except for the people I didn't cast it on. The man swam too me and stabbed me. Than he died. The water disapeered and time returned back to its pace. I touched my wound and looked at the red shining liquid. Than I fell to the ground while people shouted my name.