ciel is a demon?!

Juvia

"Gray?" I asked. "I have a question," he muttered. "What is it? I asked. "Do you still love me?" He asked straight out. I felt my heart beat faster and my blood boil. "Should I? I mean, you pushed me away like I was nothing. I, juvia lockser does not love gray fullbuster. Don't be desperate. We can be friends In battle, or in the guild." I said.

"Who is in your heart, juvia? Is it rogue?" He asked. "No, its not him. I am done with love, I'm sorry, I don't have anyone in mind right now." I said. I turned around to walk away when I felt a hand on my wrist. "Please love me,"

My eyes widened but than, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Juvia doesn't want love, juvia wants to have hate in her heart. Juvia thinks love is a dumb word. A mythical word. A fake word. Love is not real and that's that." I said pulling my wrist and walking away from him.

"And, if you'll excuse me, I have a show I need to watch." I said and walked to my house. I sighed and opened my door and turned on the TV. "Damn, I missed 5 minutes of it!" I kicked the ground. "And I missed the best part!"

Normal POV

Juvia sat on the couch her eyes glued to the screen where black butler. "Wait... CIEL IS... IS A DEMON?!?" juvia screamed utterly confused. "NO WAIT! I STILL NEED QUESTIONS ANSWERED!" she screamed at the TV where the credits was playing.

Than, her doorknob twisted and there stood rogue. "R-rogue," juvia breathed. "I heard you screaming from outside so-" juvia pushed him out of her house. "Don't enter my house!" Juvia scolded and shut the door.

She than remembered,

"Gray loves me..." Juvia muttered. Juvia looked at the time and nearly fainted. She watched a marathon of black butler all day. Juvia than climbed into bed and fell asleep.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm sorry I had to put black Butler in this chapter xD I just need someone to be obsessed with that show too! Sorry for short chapter and grammer!