Love confession?

This chapter is deticated to TotalAnimeFreak THX U 4 LE IDEA!!

Juvia woke up in her room and stretched. She yawned and stood up and walked to the shower. She stripped naked and turned the water on to cold. She filled the tub and sat in it. "Ah..." She moaned. She was in deep thought when her door bell rung. She groaned. "They can wait, I don't care." She said and washed her body. It rung again. She said nothing. She continued washing her body and washed her hair. She sat in the water as it kept ringing and pounding on the door.

Just leave! I'm not opening it anyways... juvia thought. It stopped ringing and juvia sighed in relief. But after a minute, it rung again. Juvia groaned and stood up and put a towl over her body. She walked out of the bathroom and walked to the living room and opened the door. It was Lucy. "Lucy? Why the hell were you knocking on my door? I was in the bath!" Juvia complained. "This better be good,"

"It is! Gray is--" juvia groaned. "I don't care about gray anymore!" Juvia shouted. Lucy shivered. "Juvia... He loves you," inside of juvia her heart fluttered but it burned at the same time. Tears came to her eyes. "I don't care!!! He should've told me..." Juvia said the last part quietly. Lucy's eyes widened. "Juvia.."

"Gray should've said he loved juvia when she was sad and depressed! Bu-but he didn't so j-juvia doesn't care lucy-san! Juvia didn't want to be like this b-but gray-sa- gray... You all hurt her and she might never come back!" Juvia shouted, tears streaming down her face. "But... Sabertooth took in juvia! They taught her to ... To actually love someone! Juvia became stronger and because of that, she can never trust anyone other than the sabertooth guild. Juvia means yeah, she returned to this guild but it doesn't mean she trusts everyone. She already loves someone else other than gray." Juvia cried. lucy's eyes widened as she spoke. Juvia slammed the door shut and ran outside. The sky was cloudy and raining. Juvia screamed at the top of her lungs and tears fell from her blue eyes. Her eyes looked dull and her skin paler. She noticed this and she felt weak.

Juvia fell to the ground and burried her face in her hands. "I love to much.." Juvia sighed sadly and choked on a sob. She stood up and walked in her house.

Gray POV

It was raining. "I thought it'll be sunny today..." I muttered. "It deffinetly fits my mood although," I sighed and fell on my couch. It was juvia running after me... And now its me. I sighed sadly. My eyes widened. "JUVIA!" I yelled and ran out my house. "God I'm an idiot! Iyts juvia causing this rain! Fuck!" I shouted and ran to her house. I knocked on her door, no answer. I heard two voices so I put my ear on the door.

"Rogue... I need to explain something," I heard juvia sigh. "Juvia, I know you, why are you crying?" Rogue said. "Rogue... I love you."