Baby Tzuyu (Different from previous one).

Today Jihyo wake up early cause of her nightmare which let her worried whole night and awake. She just can't understand why she dreamed that and is the reason behind it. She sigh again and continue doing her work.

It's 7:30am she's almost done with cooking breakfast for her and her members. She look around to see Tzuyu since she woke up earliest than others. But she can't find her which causes her get more worried. On the searching she saw Mina and Nayeon who already wake up and walk out from their shared room.

Jihyo: Good Morning both of you.

NAYEON & Mina : Morning Jihyo.

Jihyo: breakfast is ready would you help me wake up others.

Both nodded in agreement and help Jihyo to wake up others.

Nayeon move Maknae-line room she saw Dahyun sleeping with curling up with a tofu stuff toys and Chaeyoung sleeping wide open her mouth. She chuckle little and wake up them. She walk near Tzuyu bed to wake her up but Tzuyu wasn't there.

Nayeon: Where is tzuyu?

Dahyun: I don't know she's sleeping there last night.

Chaeyoung: Maybe she's in bathroom.

Nayeon knock on bathroom door and called out Tzuyu name but still don't get any response from it. She move inside to check and found nobody inside. She run out from their room to ask Jihyo about Tzuyu.

Nayeon: Jihyo have you seen Tzuyu?

Jihyo: No isn't she have to be makenae room?

Nayeon: no she's not there neither on bathroom.

Jihyo: Omo it shouldn't be....

Jihyo run to Maknae-line room and open the door forcefully. When she entered she heard loud noise. Jihyo slow move closer to Tzuyu bed and saw something moving under bedsheets. She slowly held sheets and remove from bed and Saw a baby crying and shaking.

Jihyo carefully pick up baby in her arms and try to calm her down. Soon members came up after they heard noises. They don't believe what they saw when Jihyo holding a baby who is crying loudly.

Jeongyeon: When you have baby Jihyo?

Sana: I thought you were my partner Jihyo how dare you to cheat on me.

Jihyo: Yah pabos don't you see it's tzuyu it's our Maknae who turned into baby.

Nayeon: What? Is it really our Tzuyu?

Jihyo: Yes it is. ..

Mina: Aww she's so cute and tiny look.

Jihyo: Yeah but first help me to calm her down she's scared cause I opened the door forcefully..

Chaeyoung: I know how she can stop crying.

Dahyun bring minjoong  to Tzuyu which causes baby stop crying.

Momo: How you both know it can work out?

Chaeyoung: Well Tzuyu adore minjoong alot she always carry it even at night when she had nightmares.

Nayeon: I wish I can also adored like this by her... She always be savage around me.

Jeongyeon: Don't worry one day she will when you officially known as grandma by others.

Nayeon: Yah Yoo Jeongyeon!

And by scream baby stared crying once again.

Jihyo: Yah you both keep your volume down we have a baby in our home.