Dr Chou and her eight patients.

Dr Chou is know as most skilled and well behaved doctor in South Korea national hospital. Beauty with brain and skill she is also called goddess in hospital by staff and sometimes by patients. Kids love her and always tell her that when they grow up they become like her. Some teenagers says she's their ideal type and will marry her when they become adult. Dr. Chou know it's their pure heart and love for her and for what she's thankful to them.

Dr Chou waiting at her cabin with her morning coffee and happy mood she begins her day peacefully now it's time for patients visit for their health care and help. After seeing 2 patients next patient knock on door as asking for permission to come in.

Tzuyu:- come in please.

A girl come in she looks nervous and excited too. She walk infront of Tzuyu and say hi.

Tzuyu:- Hello how are you?

Girl:- I'm not good.

Tzuyu:- what happen?

Girl:- I feel uneasy and have upset stomach .

Tzuyu:- that's not good hmm anything else you experiencing miss?

Girl:- Nayeon. Im Nayeon.

Tzuyu:- miss Nayeon is there anything else you experience?

Nayeon:- after eating meal I feel not good and also facing rashes on skin.

Tzuyu:- hmm may is see it?

Nayeon:- ok.

Nayeon started removing her shirt cause Tzuyu shy and stop.

Tzuyu:- miss which boby area you get Rashes ?

Nayeon:- on my arms, shoulder, back and on my ...

Tzuyu:- ok ok show me your arm.

Tzuyu examined and figure out the problem.

Tzuyu:- miss Nayeon I think all because of summer you facing this. I suggest you stay cool and away from sun or heat especially until you have these. Also try to have less meal and more liquid or cold things it will help your upset stomach.

Nayeon:- oh ok doctor Chou.

Tzuyu:- nice I write some medicine have them and get well soon. Fighting!.

Nayeon:- thank you miss Chou.

Tzuyu:- it's alright.

Next one:-

Tzuyu:- Hello miss how I can help you?

Girl:- I get heat hives..

Tzuyu:- that's bad let's see.

Tzuyu examined her arms and her face.

Tzuyu:- hmm you come at right time it can be treated and cure fast. I suggest you to stay in cool place and take care of yourself Miss?

Girl:- Jeongyeon.

Tzuyu:- miss jeongyeon nice name with nice height and pretty face .

Tzuyu pass a smile which cause Jeongyeon blush.

Jeongyeon:- th-thank you doctor chou.

Tzuyu:- hehe it's alright.

It's noon time weather is getting hot Dr Chou thought to have noon coffee and her favourite chocolate with strawberry cake. She took off her coat and about to Move out where someone bragged in with loud noises.

Tzuyu:- woah what happened?

Girl:- my friends injured please help.

Tzuyu look behind and found two girls injured and bleeding.