Make her smile again prt 1.

It's really tough day for tzuyu, she wake up early in the morning Cause of alarm which was set 2 hours early than It's original time It's because of Jeongyeon unnie who play prank on her. Jihyo unnie told her to help in cleaning dorm, cause most of them have schedule for today, Nayeon was busy on praising herself in front of mirror like how Beautiful she was, momo eating snack which she stolen from dahyun , Jeongyeon scolding sana for burning the food and almost burn the whole house. Mina was busy on her games, Dahyun was thinking about her snack which she brought last night ( which was steal by momo ofcourse) and Chaeyong was busy on her own world who is drawing something.
JIHYO: Yah! Stop praising yourself Nayeon unnie and help us to cleaning dorm.
Nayeon:Wait for 5 minutes more I've to know who is the prettyest ok .
Mirror mirror who is pretty ?
Jeongyeon: It's a grandma who is asking it.
Nayeon: yah! I'm not grandma . I'm not old.
Jihyo: But your oldest in our group which means your grandma .
Nayeon: It's not true i'm not grandma ok.
Sana: Hold on fake and true~ .
Nayeon: even you sana. Stop it everyone.
Everyone was laughing accept tzuyu cause she's not in mood to join them. After cleaning dorm everyone decided to order their food for lunch, having their lunch all of them are watching movie while tzuyu decided to go out for fresh air. And leave the place After informing her jihyo unnie.
It's bit cloudy weather, tzuyu decided to go park on her own.
She was sitting under a tree and looking at the sky observing the today's weather. Children are playing with their friends. She saw some puppies who are playing with their mom and enjoying in their own world. She was sad Cause of her unnies they are raerly talk and spend time together, she want some time together like going out, camping, shopping, dates. But it can't happen Cause of their loads .
She remember how the go beach before their debute, how much they enjoy on adventure park, have most memorial lunch together. Their first win party celebration, Birthday celebration, first anniversary celebrate with once and whole members and staff. She want that moments again.
She received call from jihyo, Tzu can you bring some snack for dahyun and all of us. Momo and Nayeon have eaten everything and Dahyun find out who stolen her snack and now she's mad even momo apologise about it but she's still mad so please bring her favourite snacks when you return. Yes unnie tzu replied. And call ended.

Tzu take a deep sigh and move toward convenience store near the park, It's same store where her members usually came since before debute and from their trainee period. She remember how Members were Being crazy for buying their favourite snacks. Like how Nayeon, Momo,Sana and she came here for buying some milk and ingredients for food. And buy snacks insted of ingredients.

It was long day for her cause of foodie unnies specialy Momo she decided to buy the whole store After her diet over but she secretly buy some things with a deal that she will take her (tzuyu) to dog cafe