A/N

Hello everyone how are you? Hope you are safe and healthy. It's been long since I've updated right? Hehe sorry.

How are you after Alcohol Free comeback by our girls? I'm already get drunk with their concept it's really good and after long time we finally going to see OT9 performance it's made this comeback more meaningful. And their b-sides are just AMAZING it's hard to choose which ones top everything is bop.

Uhmm I want to apologise to you guys I can't do anything properly I'm not good enough like other authors to give you satisfied chapters and on time update. I'm really sorry for not being good enough to be responsible, hardworking, to whom you or anyone can be proud of. I'm really sorry.

I'm thinking about to end my journey here since I'm thinking it would be nice to do cause people not happy with me neither I'm happy with them. My stories and books are also not good as much compared to other.

Anyway everyone be happy don't depend on other to make you happy to hold your hand in darkness you are strong enough to face it on your own. It's also pride month🏳️‍🌈 and I want to says your not different from others love doesn't about sexuality, it don't require to be between man and woman only, it can be between Woman and woman or man and man as well. Don't be shame what you are. Cause you are one in a million .

Stay Safe. Take Care.