Chapter three

"Goddammit!"

Marahan niyang iniuntog ang ulo sa pader ng banyo habang patuloy sa pagbagsak ang malamig na tubig sa kanyang katawan. Ipinikit niya ang mga mata at pilit na inaalala ang mga naganap kagabi.

It's crazy because for the first time in his life since he started having sex, this is the only time that he was left with just snippets of what went on during sex.

He felt like he was robbed of an important memory and he can't go around that fact to be honest.

He have experiences of having sex while drunk before, but he would always have a recollection of what happened throughout the whole 'fucking process'.

But last night... how come he can't remember the whole 'fucking process'?"

And what's more frustrating is the fact that although he can't remember the process, he clearly remember every orgasm that he had with her. It's very crystal clear actually— the memory of him, cumming into her tight, wet sheath over... and over aga... Jesus Christ!

He pounded the wall with his fist in annoyance.

Kung bakit iyon pa ang itinirang alaala ng utak niya ang hindi niya maintindihan!

He released another harsh sigh.

How did he even lose control last night?

Binalikan niya ng paulit ulit ang mga pangyayari kagabi. He was drinking a glass of whiskey. Then she approached him thinking that he was Magnus. He didn't correct her because he wanted to know what she wanted to talk to 'Magnus' about. Kaya pumayag siyang sumama ng yayain siya nito sa balcony.

One minute they were talking and then the next... only snippets of memories of the two of them tangled in bed. How? He have no fucking idea!

Hindi talaga niya makuha ang rason kung papaano siya nahulog sa kamandag ni Thalya kagabi!

She's attractive, he'll give her that. With her beautiful tanned skin, high cheekbones, expressive brown eyes, and that compelling red lips that makes you want to kiss them every time you catch a glimpse... only a blind man wouldn't appreciate Thalya Pierce's beauty.

Idagdag pa ang katawan nitong tila nang-aakit kada tititigan ng sinumang lalaki. Those breasts that are so round and so full... those sinful curves and ass... dammit! Just thinking about her assets is making him hard already!

Fuck! He held his rock hard cock in his hand.

Yes, there is no doubt she's attractive. But no matter how much of a sucker he is for that kind of beauty, he have managed to keep his distance from her. Kahit gaano siya kababaero, itinatak niya sa utak na 'off limits' si Thalya sa kanya.

Ang rason?

Kung gaano ito kaganda at kaseksi ay siya namang kakumplikado ng ugali nito! She's too serious, too competitive, too uptight... so not his type.

Plus, she fancies Magnus and she hates your guts. Don't worry River, the feeling is mutual. Kung ayaw mo sa kanya ay mas lalong ayaw niya sa iyo.

Napa-irap siya sa naisip. Pagkatapos ay saka siya natigilan.

What the fuck is happening? Is he having a conversation with himself right now like a fucking lunatic? What? Just a night of hot sex with Thalya Pierce and his fucking head is already this messed up?

"I'll be damned!"

Un-fucking-believable!

Inis na tinanggal niya ang singsing sa kamay at saka ibinato sa loob ng kanyang maleta! Hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa rin siya makapaniwala sa nangyari!