Chapter Fourteen

Her back slammed against the soft bed. She haven't even taken a breath when his lips crashed onto hers hungrily. A moan escaped her thoat when he sucked her lips and his tongue entered her mouth, tasting every nook and crany. He kissed her in a way that made her toes curling against the sheet.

His mouth lowered to her neck. Her grip on his hair tightened when he nipped her skin there. Her back arched in pleasure when he trailed his hot wet tongue along the column of her neck.

God... he's an expert kisser. His kisses are mind blowing just like what she remebered.

He held the hem of her shirt and took it off her. Gamit lamang ang isang kamay, mabilis nitong isinunod ang hook ng kanyang bra.

River stood in between her legs. Bottom lip in between his teeth, he gazed at her naked form as if he's dying to devour her whole.

Then in a libido inducing view, he reached for the back collar of his shirt and pulled it over his head, all the while his hooded eyes never leaving hers.

Nanatili siyang nakatanga lamang dito habang tinatanggal nito sa pagkakabutones ang pantalon. It was like she was in a strip show as she watched him undress. He unzipped his fly and in just a few seconds, he was kneeling in between her legs, naked as the day he was born.

Bumaba ang mga mata niya sa pagkalalaki nitong handang handa at sumasaludo sa kanya. She sucked in a deep breath. Seeing it this close gets her mind all jumbled up. She couldn't believe that huge thing went inside her and put havoc in her mind, body and soul just a few weeks ago.

"God... it's huge." Ang wala sa sariling anas niya.

He chuckled. "And yet you managed to take it in, cariña. Don't worry..." He run his hands along the lenght of her thigh. Hindi niya napigilan ang ungol na lumabas sa mga labi ng damhin nito ang kanyang pagkababae. "I'll make sure to make this part of you all wet and ready before I put it in."

Pagkasabi niyon, bumaba ang mga labi nito sa kanyang dibdib. Pigil na pigil niya ang sariling mapaungol sa kiliting hatid ng mga halik nito.

"Moan, Thalya... Let me hear you moan."

When she refused to do his bidding, he took one nipple in between his teeth and gently bit it. She gasped at the sensation it brought her. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her. Fuck. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

As if reading her thoughts, his hand travelled in between her legs. Dinama nito ang pagkababae niya. Napasinghap siya ng ipasok nito ang isang daliri doon.

"So fucking wet..." He murmured. His hot breath hitting her bare breast. "I can't wait to learn how you taste, cariña."

And before she could even comprehend what he meant, naramdaman na lamang niya ang mainit nitong hininga na tumatama sa kanyang pagkababae. He took both her legs and laid them over his shoulder. Her hips bucked at the first feel of his lips against her nether lips. He kissed her there softly... gently... But the action just made her wanting for more.

"River..." Tila nagmamakaawang turan niya. Tila may gustong hilingin na hindi niya mapagtanto kung ano.

"Tell me, cariña... I'll do anything you want me to."

"H-harder please..."

He kissed her lower lips hard. She squirmed in pleasure when he started licking her and sucking her there. God... but he's so good... Her hips would buck everytime he captures her clit to give it a good suck.

"Oh god... right there... more..."

It seems like her moans and pleas just encourages him more. She grasped her breasts in pleasure when he inserted two fingers inside her. He's fucking her with his fingers while eating her at the same time and the sensation was mind boggling.

Napasabunot siya sa buhok nito ng maramdaman ang pag-akyat ng katawan sa rurok. With her mind filled with lust, she unconsciously grabbed the back of his head to push his face against her throbbing core.

"I'm gonna cum... oh... oh fuck... River!"

She gasped. Then her body shook uncontrollably as she spiraled into the depths of carnal pleasure. She could feel him gazing at her while she's under that orgasmic sensation he just gave her.

Kinubabawan siya nito. May ngiting tagumpay sa mga labi habang pinagmamasdan siyang naghahabol ng hininga.

"Was I good?"

"Should I still answer an obvious question, River?" Hinihingal niyang tugon.

"You should... I'm better that them, right, Thalya?" Masuyo nitong tanong. Tila isang batang naghahanap ng papuri.

She rolled her eyes at him. "I would have answered that question if I had someone else to compare it to."

He stiffened. Then he looked at her with utter bewilderment.

"Are you saying..."

It was a slip of the tongue. Wala siyang balak na sabihin dito ang bagay na iyon. Kung bakit bigla na lang lumabas sa bibig niya ang hindi niya maintindihan.

Not wanting to answer his question, she began kissing his neck. Her hands travelled over the hard planes of his stomach. Bababa pa sana ang mga haplos niya ng bigla nitong hinuli ang kanyang mga kamay. She pinned them above her head.

"Answer me, cariña. Am I...?"

She sighed. "You were my first. So what?"

His frown softened. She was taken aback when his face suddenly broke into a huge grin.

Napasimangot siya. "Was that supposed to boost your ego?"

Sinagot siya nito ng isang mapusok na halik.

"Hindi na kita kakasuhan ng rape." Wika nito sa pagitan ng mga halik.

"The hell—"

He cut her off by giving her another searing kiss. Mabilis siyang nagpadala sa mga halik nito.

He took a packet of condom from his drawer and ripped it open with his teeth. It wasn't long until she felt his bulging cock against her entrance.

"Look at me, Thalya. I want to see your face as you come undone." He growled before entering her rough and hard.

Her walls welcomed him easily. They clenched around him as if her body instantly knew him. The feeling of him inside her was so familiar it sent her reeling. God... will it be the same with another? She wonder...

It wasn't long until she was writhing again in pleasure. He took that as his cue to go on faster... harder until she was screaming in passion.

"Oh my god..." She can only moan when he didn't stop even though she was at her peak already!

She palmed his chest to stop him but he was relentless. Pinadapa siya nito sa kama.

"Don't think it's over. I haven't cum yet, cariña." Was all he said before he entered her again from behind.

He took her in every position that she knew. Tila wala itong kapaguran sa paulit ulit nitong pag-angkin sa kanya. He only stopped when she said she was tired to even lift a finger. He let her sleep. But then again, he would wake her up with his touch and with his kisses. And then they would have sex again until she was panting and breathless.

Hindi niya alam kung naka ilang condom sila sa buong magdamag. Basta ang alam niya, maguumaga na ng hayaan siya nitong makatulog.

He's a monster in bed. That night, she slept fully satiated and exhausted.

----------

Comment, vote and share!🥰