introduction

Sam

    Choose your username

    Why do you have to choose an username for everything, I know it's necessary, but whyyyy. Let's just pick something stupid like: samDiSLiKeSYou. Yeah, that's actually a good one.

    Choose your password

    That is not that hard to choose: Ihate.everyone!123. Like why am I even doing this, I don't want to be social. I've never had friends. No one has ever liked me that much to stay with me. The only one who stays is my drug dealer, but only because I pay him. I kinda don't mind being a loner, excuse me, a stoned loner. Wait, what was the reason I'm doing this? Oh yeah, my mom asked me to. Although I'm eighteen, my mom still thinks she can control my whole life. But in reality she controls shit, the only thing she controls is what I eat for dinner. I'm only doing this to stop her from being so annoying. She gave me a link to a random probably weird server where you can talk to people. Even the name of the server is weird, what was it called again? Purdacity I think.

    'SAM, DINNER'S READY!' 

    'COMING MOM!' Damn, guess I'll have to continue later.

Robin

    Choose your username

    That's not that hard, I'm just going to name myself: robiniscool1. Yeah, that's cool.

    Choose your password

    Well this is hard. Umh. Umh. What if I take: ISuckAtGaming583. That will work because I really suck at gaming. So now I'm going to find someone who can help me with it on this server i found online. I really don't know if I should trust it but a couple of my "friends" use it too, so I guess it'll be okay. And yes I said "friends" because they are just all fake. Like, they act nice in your face, but they are assholes behind your back. So I'm kinda looking for a real one and maybe I can find one here, who knows. It's kinda sad that I'm seventeen and still don't have a real friend, like not a single real friend. I do wish I had one because now I can't really ventilate to anyone but my journal and believe me, that sucks.

    'Robin, are you going to sleep? It's late already."

    'Yeah, dad, in a minute.'

If you guys like it so far, y'all are welcome in the discord server of "Someday we'll meet' :))

And if you're doing this, remeber to leave a vote too :))

https://discord.gg/qyapb4EWjM