First Autumn: Episode 1: Sam

Alright, let's see how this server works. The idea of this is still stupid, but I'm doing it for mom. I'm moving the cursor to the upper right corner. I click on the three dots and my profile together with the settings appear on the screen. Here are the settings, so i can change my profile picture here, right? And, yes, I can indeed. I'm going to Gongle and type in the search bar: weed leaf png. Oh this is a cool one. I copy the image and put it as my profile picture. Now let's see who wants to talk to a psycho like me. While I go through the recommended users, I see not a single person who I would want to talk to. Well, maybe I am too picky. I could just send random people a talk invitation. But I don't want toooooo. Grrrr. I close the server and my laptop. This has already been a lot for today.

It has been two days now since I created my Purdacity account. Maybe I should find some people to talk to. I open my laptop and start up Purdacity. When it has opened, I see that I have some talk invitations. Well, well, it seems like some people want to talk to me. I don't have to send talk invitations myself after all. Let's see what they texted me. I open the text that DrunkingDoughnuts send.

Are you a girl? Bruh, serious?

No, I'm a guy. I thought people here wouldn't be this basic.

Sad, I am too. Oh god, it's this type of guy. I'm just going to block him. After I blocked him, I click on the next person who has sent me a TI. UnicornLover3. What a beautiful name. And I really still don't know why I'm doing this, It's so stupid.

Heyyy

Are you a guy? Really again?

No, I'm a girl. ugh. I hope it's going to take a while til that person texts back tho. Lemme get a quick snack. And some weed. I close the server and text my dealer to ask if he has got a joint spare. I go lay on my bed as I wait for a text back. After a minute I got a text saying he even got two joints for me at a cheap price. Well I can't say no to that, can I. While I get dressed my mom comes into my room.

"Honey, where are you going?"

"I'm going to the library to get a book for school."

"Oh, okay, I just wanted to say dinner is ready, but I'll leave a plate in the fridge for you." She really is too sweet for me.

"Yeah that would be nice, what's for dinner by the way?"

"Lasagna" Oh, that's my favourite. It tastes even better after a joint.

"Okay, I'm back before you know it."

"Be safe, huh, Sam."

"Yes, mom." I'm only getting drugs, nothing to worry about.

It has only cost me 40 for the two joints and a half, which is not that much actually. I already took half one so I'm under influence. Now, let's warm up that lasagna. After two long minutes waiting, the lasagna is finally ready. I wish it could just fly into my mouth. I go to my room with the lasagna plate in my hands as I bump into my mom in the hallway.

"Oh, Sam, you're back already?"

"Yeah, the book I wanted wasn't there so I'll just pick one of my own books."

"Good idea, do you have a new deodorant? You smell different." Oh god.

"Yeah, it's new it does have a weird smell but I like it."

'Well, as long as you are happy" I am, I just took drugs. I walk into my room and lock the door. I always do this, so they can't just walk in whenever they like. You know, because I do drugs. Don't do drugs kids. I place the lasagna on my desk and sit down in my ultra comfortable chair. Let's see if that unicorn person has already answered. I open Purdacity and see that there indeed is a notification from that unicorn person.

Oh really me too :)) What a coincidence.

What do you think about aliens? A conversation has to start somewhere right? While I wait for a response, I'm eating my lasagna. And gosh this lasagna is heavenly. That reminds me to put on some fire music like 'California' from YOU. When you listen to this song while you're high, trust me, you'll get even more high. I put on my headphones and turn up the sound loud enough but also not too loud. Like I don't want tinnitus you see.

Well I don't think they exist tbh. How can someone be so uncultured.

I should really block you for that answer because they do exist. They just exist. It doesn't need proof that aliens exist because they just do. We can't be the only living creatures in the universe. I might actually block this person, I don't like it when people don't believe in aliens.

UnicornLover3 has blocked you, you can't text this person anymore. Well that saves me a lot of effort.

As I close my laptop, I go sit on my bed and vibe on my music. You know I could just disappear and no one would even notice. That shit is sick. I go lay down on my back and look at my ceiling. There are all those little glows in the dark stars glowing in the dark. Wait, I still have to eat the rest of my lasagna.

If you guys like it so far, y'all are welcome in the discord server of "Someday we'll meet' :))

https://discord.gg/qyapb4EWjM