First Autumn: Episode 4: Robin

Robin

I open my laptop and see that the person who would help me with gaming had spammed me all over. Really? I don't need this kind of positivity in my life.

Sorry you are way too positive to be in my life, this isn't going to work out. And then I block them. I feel kind of sorry but also not. Why would you even spam someone you barely know? Let me see if there are other interesting people around. BiprettyBob. No thanks. ChelenaCherry. Sounds like a bitch. samDiSLiKeSYou. Sounds like I want to make them like me, let's send a TI. I close my laptop for today and went to lay on my bed with Eric. As I lay down he goes sit on my belly and asks me to pet him.

"Yeah, yeah, handsome you can get some pets" I have barely touched him and he starts purring.

"Shit! What time is it?" 7PM, damn I must have fallen asleep when I was petting Erik. Who is now gone? I get out of the bed and go downstairs. What do I smell? It's like lasagna.

"Dad? Did you make lasagna?" I walk into the kitchen and see that there's indeed a lasagna in the oven. "Dad?" Is he sleeping on the sofa again? He doesn't answer so I walk to the living room and as I expected, he is sleeping on the sofa. Lately he does that a lot and I don't know why. He also doesn't talk a lot about his work either. He works as the manager of a Farlarli shop. It's a part of this big car company. He is probably overworking himself. So I walk back into the kitchen and see that the lasagna is ready in half an hour. I'll just let him sleep some more and after dinner I'm going to send him to bed. Maybe we can go on a vacation soon, so we both can relax for a little while.

"Dad? Wake up. Dinner is ready." I think he was in a deep sleep because he just almost literally jumped out of the sofa. "Let's eat and then, you are going straight to bed young man." I smile at him and he nods while he almost falls asleep again.

"Dad, just go directly to bed if you are that tired, I'll just put a plate in the fridge for when you get hungry in the night."

"Thanks, honey. Are you sure you are going to survive the evening on your own?" I mean, yes, I'm seventeen. I'm sure I can handle this.

"Yes, dad, now, shoo, go to bed." He walks towards me and gives me a kiss on my forehead. Then he walks away to his bedroom and closes the door. Sometimes I feel so sorry for him that he lost my mom because of me. When my mom gave birth to me, she had a bad internal bleeding and the doctors couldn't help her. Like I know it wasn't really my fault but still, she gave birth to me and then died. Since then he hasn't been on a single date or had a rendez-vous with a woman. And I can see that he's deeply sad, and I don't want that for him. He deserves better than this. I mean we have everything we desire but if there is no one to share it with, it makes you sad. But I also don't want to push him to do anything. Yay now I'm sad. Let's play some music. I go back to the kitchen, connect to the music boxes there and play the song dependent by Keenan Te.
While I vibe on the music I eat the lasagna. Eric tried to steal some of it but I don't allow him to.
"No, Erik, you can't eat lasagna. It's bad for you." And now he gives me a look like bitch what are you talking about, I love lasagna.
     After I finished my lasagna, I put the plate in the dishwasher and go to my room. Of course followed by a grumpy Erik. On the way I turn off all the lights so that we won't waste any electricity.

If you guys like it so far, y'all are welcome in the discord server of "someday we'll meet" :))
And don't forget to vote ;))
https://discord.gg/qyabp4EWjM