chapter 6

HIII MY LOVELY READERS IM SO SORRYY FOR LEAVING YOU FOR SO LONG!! I SWEAR I'LL TRY MAKE IT UP TO YOUU AND HAPPY LATE EASTER!!

previous chapter

Shark woke up thinking it was a nightmare all sweaty "That was the most weirdest fucked up dream i have ever had" the time was 2:21am. Shark went downstairs to drink some warm milk with honey but when he finished his drink, Someone knocked on the door....

Today's story

It was Yuma who knocked on the door, Shark was confused ad he opened the door with confution and curiosity "Yuma? What are you doing here?" Shark asked Yuma crossing his arms waiting for Yuma's explanation. "Hey shark sorry for disturbing this late but i need your help on something and i can't ask Tori or Bronk because their asleep and wouldn't answer me till next few hours but i saw you were awake so i thought you could help me" Shark begin to unlock the door and opened it letting yuma inside his house "Oh Thanks shark" he sat down on the couch nervous. "So why do you need my help on?" Yuma looked at shark taking a deep breath "Well there is this person i really like but i don't know how to tell them how i feel but i don't know if they like me back or not so i really need your help, he's the sweetest, kindest and cutest I've ever met and i really like him" Yuma blushed as he looked at Shark ocean's blue eyes, shark blushed as he stared at Yuma's red lava eyes feeling his heartbeat pump making him blush and turned his head away. "W-Well if you really like this person then you should tell them before it's too late and i bet they like you as well" that gave Yuma hope to tell shark how he felt so he was ready to tell him he got up, walked to shark and grabbed his chin so he could face him. Shark blushed madly "Y-Y-Yuma what are you-" Before he could finish his sentence Yuma interrupted him with his finger "Shhh, shark when i met you i thought you were the cutest guy I've ever seen. But ever since you were bullying me i know why you were doing it because some thing happening in your life and i really wanna be there for you. So shark, i love you" he removed his finger and kissed shark's sweet soft lips passionally. Both blushing feeling each other's heartbeats smiling like never before.

After few minutes of making out with each other they broke the kiss and hugged each other "oh yuma i love you as well ever since the next day. Im sorry i bullied you i have lots of things going on and im taking it on other people some of the time" shark hugged yuma tightly. Yuma cuddled shark patting his head softly "its ok shark im here now and I'll do anything i can to make you happy and protect you" shark smiles softly hearing yuma saying those words making him feel safe.

I hope you liked this chapter ill try write more when i can. Goodnight😘