chapter 5

After when shark went to sleep, he dreamed about Yuma.

Dream
Shark turned around hearing Yuma's voice behind him, he blushed and smiled full of joy and feeling in love admiting that he DOES have a crush on Yuma Tsukamo. Yuma ran up to him with his daily smile on his face and cute red sparkly eyes "Hey Shark, how are you?" He greet shark with his joyful smile expretion like he usually does. Shark blushed bright red while his heart was beating fast when he's near Yuma "H-Hey Yuma, im fine" Yuma then hugged shark "Great, Wanna duel?" Shark couldn't resist if it's a duel with Yuma "Yeah I'll take ya on Yuma" he smirks at Yuma. "Under a condition" Yuma looked confused and asked "Hm? What condition Shark?" Shark then smirk with evil grin "If i win you have to be my boyfriend and i lose you have to take me wherever you wanna go. Deal?" Yuma blushed and couldn't get back down "DEAL".

After their duel shark wins

Yuma gets up smiling "HAHA THAT WAS AWESOME SHARK, But I'll win next time" Shark walked towards Yuma and grabs his chin while Yuma blushed "W-What are you doing?" Shark smirked and said "Didn't you forget you made a deal? I said if i win you have to be my boyfriend and you lost so-" Before he could finish his sentence he kissed Yuma's lips passionately and both blushed.
"I love you s-shark" Yuma blushed and hugged him "I love you too Yuma" hugged back.

End of the dream

Shark woke up thinking it was a nightmare all sweaty "That was the most weirdest fucked up dream i have ever had" the time was 2:21am. Shark went downstairs to drink some warm milk with honey but when he finished his drink, Someone knocked on the door....

Next chapter soon💖