The new Beginning

Hiii and welcome back to a new chapter. I missed you all so much and i hope i get to write more this year since i have alot of work to do in school and soon have GCSE's it's pretty stressy but it will be ok😅. So let's continue the story shall we?

When Shark and his sister Rio escaped from their abusive Father, they managed to get a house and a job to get money to survive. One evening Shark was serving some tea for the  customers and he saw Yuma Tsukamo with his family on the side of the window outside the Cafe. Shark had a MASSIVE crush on Yuma since they dueled, he tried not to mess up his speak or not to try to spill anything on Yuma. But Yuma on the other hand had a crush on Shark FIRST when he transferred into Heartland Academy School.

Shark went to the Tsukamo's family giving them tea "Here's your Tea, E-Enjoy" they smiled and said "thank you" but Yuma didn't and asked a question instead.

Yuma: Shark? I didn't know your working here

Shark: Well you didn't need to know that. Just enjoy the tea

Yuma: Ok

Shark went back to work while Yuma's heart was pounding so loud it made him blush and so did Shark's. Yuma daydreamed about their date in Yuma's bedroom cuddling each other while kissing watching their favourite movies together. Yuma's Grandma tried to get Yuma's attention snapping her fingers on face "Hellooo, earth to Yuma" Yuma came back to reality confused "Huh? What's wrong grandma?" Asked with curiosity and confusion.
"Yuma~ you have a crush on that boy don't you?" She giggled while Yuma blushed dark bright red and nodded. "Awwwww Yuma has a crushh!" Kari shouted and Yuma looked at his sister in death stare "Shush karii.." kari  gigged evily. "Your so mean Kariiii" Yuma said it with embarrassment. "Yea whatever" Kari replied. Their grandma tried to settle them down "Ok you two enough. Kari leave your brother alone and Yuma ask that cute boy out *whispers* if he is gay obviously" Yuma smiled brightly standing up "I WILL!" His grandma smiled and said with proudful tone "good now sit down and eat your cake. Later we will go shopping for groceries" Yuma looked at his grandma and sat down started to eat his cake.

Meanwhile after Shark's work they both clean everything in the Cafe before going home.

Rio: "Heeeyyy Reginald~~"

Shark: "What Rio?"

Rio : " You liikeee that boyyy with black and red spiky hair don't youu?~"

Shark looked away: "Hmph why would you even think i like that brat anyway? His face is annoying"

Rio: "Reginald~ You can't hide it from mee. I saw you blushingg"

Shark: "whatever" rolls eyes

Rio: "Will you ask him out?"

Shark: "Shut the fuck up Rio or i will make you clean this by yourself" with irritated tone

Rio: "Fine"

They both finished cleaning and went home tired remembering they have homework to do before school.
"Ughh i don't wanna do homework now. Im exhausted" she startes whining while shark went to take a shower thinking about Yuma with his cute smile.  Shark Got dressed and went to do homework with Rio spending an hour. Then they began to go to their bed room and went to sleep. "Goodnight Reginald" holding Shark's arm "Night Rio" turned on a night light and went to sleep.

That's for today's chapter, ill try to write more when ill have time. Goodnight sweet dreams💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖