This game isn't over Tsukamo

After school

Tori and the others went home together, they asked Yuma if he would like to join with them. But Yuma politely declined and went home by himself talking to Astral. Meanwhile shark stalked Yuma half way home before he had a phone call from his father telling him to go home and so he did.

Next day at school they met again, Shark looked at him and looked away.
"H-Hey Shark, nice morning isn't it?" Yuma asked calmly while shark looked at him in the eyes and said "I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL YUMA AND THIS TIME I'LL HAVE YOUR DECK" Shark said with anger the fire in the eyes. Yuma didn't know what to do and had to accept the challange. After their duel Yuma won with the little help from Astral. Yuma walked towards shark while he was on the ground and reached his hand to shark "need help?" Yuma asked politely. Shark smacked Yuma's hand away "No i don't need your help" he got up and went home while Yuma was confused of what was going on. "Astral what just happened?" Asked with the confusion on his face. "Maybe he wanted revenge, but i have no idea why. You've done nothing wrong." Yuma sighs and goes to class.

In class:

Tori saw Yuma coming in to class and sits down looking confused and kept quiet. "Yuma is everything ok?" Tori asked worried "Yeah im ok Tori. No need to worry" Yuma smiles. "Ok" Tori smiles too.

At Shark's house:

*warning: Abuse and Rape in this paragraph. If you'd like to skip then skip to the next part*

When shark got home there was a complete chaos all over the house, he saw his dad on the couch drinking beer while his sister Rio is in the kitchen frightened of his dad. His dad looked at shark with complete hate and anger "Finally your home. Go buy me more beer" he threw shark the money and looked back at the TV. Shark looked at the money and picked them up "But I'm not allowed to buy beer im a minor" he said bit a bit scared while shaking. His dad stands up and walks towards shark grabbing his collar to his face "If you don't buy me beer i will either hurt you or your that slutty sister of yours" he said with his angry tone. Shark stands up to himself and says "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MY SISTER OR CALL HER A SLUT. I'D RATHER BE HURT BY YOU THAN YOU HURTING MY SIS!" He got so pissed off and threw shark to the couch pinning him down taking his belt and Shark's pants "Watch your tongue you f*cking brat or else i will break you so bad you won't be able to survive" he takes his belt and whips him so bad even shark screams in pain tears falling down his face. He continues for the next 5 minutes, the house was nothing but full of screams and pain "P-Please... enough.." eyes all red and full of tears falling while his dad laughs evily "Nahh, im gonna f*ck you so bad you won't be able to walk for days you brat" He takes his pants off and he puts his d*ck inside him and begins to move in him extremely hard and rough while Shark screamed for help but no one could help him even not his sister.

He continued that for 2 hours and pulled off "no one likes you, your just a worse brat I've ever created. I hope you and that b*tch of yours die together" he takes the money and went out to the shop to buy more beer while shark cried more from pain and could get up. After 3 minutes shark gets up, gets himself together and packs his and his sister's bags and a gun for safety. Rio ran to her room where shark is "Reginald where are we going?.." she asked trembled tone. He looked at her with tears "Away from here.. now c'mon lets go.." Rio gets dressed in the bathroom and both of them ran away

To be continued...