3| Reunited siblings

The air bender then approached his apartment, "Donde esta esto?" (where is this?) She asked, he showed his screen saying 'My place'. She nodded, they then went in. "Muchas gracias." (ty a lot) She told him, he smiled.

He then got a call, "Hey," he answered.

"Hey, listen: My sister was supposed to come, do you know where she is?" His friend asked, on the other side.

"No, what's her name?" The male bender asked, the non bender spoke.

"Her name's Katara." The younger adult's eyes widened, then added.

"Yeah, she's with me." He then stated, making the older adult smile.

"Okay, thanks. I'll come over soon, thanks though." He then hung up, making the call end.

"¿Quien era ese?" (who was that?) She asked, he laughed then showed her the screen saying 'Your brother, funnily enough.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The non bender arrived, his sister ran to hug him. "Te extrane mucho!" (i missed u a lot!) She said to him, he smiled with tears in his eyes.

"Yo tambien te extrane hermanita!" (i missed u too, lil sis) He told her, the air bender smiled at the siblings seeing each other. "Oh, sorry!" He stated to his best friend, he shook his head.

"It's fine, sure I miss her but she's only half an hour away." He said, the water bender looked.

"¡¿El tiene una hermana?!" (he has a sister?!) She asked, her brother nodded.

"Si, pero ella vive bastante lejos." (yes, but she lives far away) He replied, she nodded.